Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

Seventeen

Kandi passed out on the ride back to the house, leaving the adults to talk. Brian and Michelle had already had a talk about Kandi. She had asked him to tone it down a bit on the fathering part. Jimmy carried Kandi up to his room and found that the bed he bought was right across the room from his bed. He smiled and tucked her into the bed. She stirred in her sleep but didn’t wake up, just put her thumb into her mouth as Jimmy placed bunny in her arms.

“I love you.” Jimmy whispered and kissed her forehead.

He smiled down at her before leaving the room. I had a smile on my face when I walked into the backyard where everyone was lounging around, drinking.

“Kandi asleep?” Michelle asked.

He nodded, “Yeah.”

Matt handed Jimmy a beer and they all started to drink and make jokes like old times. A loud ringing sound made Michelle stand up.

“I’ll get it.” She walked inside and towards the front door.

Opening the door she found Ally

“Hey Mickey, is Jimmy around?” Ally asked in a bitchy voice.

“It’s Michelle, and no he isn’t.” Michelle glared at the girl that broke Jimmy’s heart.

“Hm, well I guess I’ll just have a look for myself.” She shoved past Michelle and ran up the stairs before Michelle could catch her.

The guys were all laughing outside until they heard a girlish scream. Jimmy knew who it was and quickly jumped up and ran inside. When he got upstairs he found Kandi looking scared to death as Ally screamed and demanded to know why she was there.

“Jimmy! Who the fuck is this?” She screamed.

“My daughter and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t curse around her.” He snapped.

“Who are you and what have you done with my Jimmers?” She snapped, putting one hand on her hip.

Jimmy glared and grabbed her arm before dragging her down the stairs and out of the house. Brian raced up the stairs once he saw Ally and Jimmy outside arguing. He found Kandi in tears, clutching bunny to her chest and shaking.

“Shhhh, it’s okay Kandi. I’m here.” He soothed and cradled her in his arms.

Kandi was trying to explain what happened but she kept stuttering so bad that Brian couldn’t make out anything that she was saying. He carried her into his room and rocked her back and forth like a baby while humming a lullaby to put her to sleep again.

Once Kandi had fallen asleep he tucked her into his bed and walked downstairs to find that Jimmy was gone. Everyone else was sitting in the living room looking extremely pissed off at something.

“What happened? Where’s Jimmy?” Brian questioned.

Matt growled, “Left with Ally. The bastard fell into her trap again.”

Brian frowned and shook his head, he couldn’t believe that his best friend would go back to her after she had hurt him so bad. He looked up towards the stairs and sighed, if Jimmy was going back to Ally then Kandi was going to be left out. Brian knew Kandi was going to be upset but he would do whatever it takes to be like the father she needs right now.