Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

Two

Brian called over his girl friend Michelle after he child proofed the house. She took Kandi shopping for clothes and other items that she would need. Jimmy refused to come out of his room. He wanted nothing to do with that little girl. Brian waited patiently on the couch for Michelle and Kandi to return. During that time he sent out a text to his friends informing them of Kandi. Not long after he sent the text his best friends/band mates Zacky, Matt, and Johnny showed up.

“Where is she?” Johnny asked excitedly, looking around for the little girl.

Brian chuckled, “Michelle took her shopping.”

The rest of the guy groaned in disapproval, “By the time they get back, the poor little thing will be too tired.”

Brian rolled his eyes at them, and then led them into the living room, where they watched TV until the front door opened. Kandi and Michelle walked in. Kandi’s bright blue eyes spotted the three men she hadn’t met yet. Johnny jumped up and smiled wide, “Hi I’m Johnny.”

Kandi giggled and hugged his leg, “I’m Kandi.”

“Aw she’s so cute!” Johnny exclaimed picking her up into his arms, and carrying her over to the guys.

“Michelle you bought her a bunny?” Brian asked looking at the pink stuffed animal in Kandi’s hands.

Michelle pouted, “She made a cute face!”

Everyone gave her an odd look so she spoke, “Kandi show them the face you made to get that bunny.”

Kandi turned towards everyone. She stuck out her bottom lip and batted her eye lashes for effect. There was a chorus of awes until they all agreed with Michelle.

“Who are you?” Kandi pointed to Matt.

Matt grinned, showing off his dimples, “I’m Matt.”

“Ima call you Mattie.” Kandi hugged him.

“I’m Zacky.” Zacky beamed.

Kandi smiled and put her hands on her hips, “Do I care?”

The room burst into laughter at Zacky’s disappointed face. Kandi giggled and wrapped her small arms around him, “Just kidding.”

“You’re lucky you’re cute.” Zacky joked hugging the little girl.

Michelle looked around then noticed that Jimmy’s bed room door was shut. She sighed and plopped down next to her boy friend on the couch. Brian shook his head silently telling her not to ask. Kandi climbed into Matt’s lap and stared at him with a blank look on her face. The group stared at Kandi with wonder.

“Can I touch that?” She finally spoke, pointing at Matt’s lip ring.

He nodded, “Sure.”

Kandi lifted her hand up and poked the cold metal, once her finger touched it she let out a loud laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Matt asked pouting a bit.

Kandi smiled, “You ave a staple in your mouth.”

Matt chuckled, “No it’s called a lip ring.”

“Can I have one?” Kandi put on her pouty face.

“Not until your older.” Johnny spoke in a sing song voice.

Jimmy’s bed room door opened and out shuffled a sleepy Jimmy. He walked into the living room and turned on the TV to the game. The room went absolutely quiet as he sat focused on the game. Kandi crawled out of Matt’s lap and climbed up on the couch in between Jimmy and Johnny. It was a few minutes before Jimmy noticed the small girl next to him. She held up the pink bunny.

“This is my bunny.” She beamed.

Jimmy glanced over at her, “Good for you.”

Brian, Michelle, Johnny, Zacky, and Matt all began to whisper with each other then walked out of the room. The game soon ended and Jimmy turned to find Kandi staring at him.

“What do you want?” He asked.

Kandi didn’t let his bad mood bring her down, “Can I touch that?” She pointed to his labret.

Jimmy was about to protest but before he could she already poked his labret, then giggled softly.

“What are you two?” He asked changing the channel.

Kandi shook her head ‘no’, “I’m four.”

She held up three of her fingers by accident. Jimmy uncurled one of her fingers then pointed at them, “One, two, three, four.”

“Wow, your good at math!” Kandi exclaimed.

Jimmy let a smile form on his face, “Maybe.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!