Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

Three

Kandi fell asleep against Jimmy, as he watched TV. At ten o’clock he yawned and looked over to find his sleeping little girl. Brian walked into the living room and picked her up.

“Night.” He muttered softly, and then carried her down the hall.

Jimmy yawned and soon turned off the TV so he could go to sleep. In his room he shuffled over to the bed. Once he crawled in he was surprised to find Kandi asleep next to him. She reached out for something to hold on to, Jimmy quickly moved so she wouldn’t grab him. Looking around he realized that her stuffed animal was still in the living room. Quickly he ran into the living room to retrieve the stuffed animal.

“Bunny.” She wined in her sleep, still reaching out for it.

Jimmy carefully put the animal in her hands then watched as she snuggled it to her chest, turned on her side, and stuck her thumb in her mouth. He couldn’t help but awe at her cuteness. He figured Brian must have been in his room since she was in his bed and there were pillows surrounding her so she wouldn’t fall off of the bed. Jimmy was actually afraid of climbing in bed next to her, under the fear that he could unconsciously turn over and smash her. He then realized that he did have a pull out couch in his room, but it was covered with papers and other items.

“ma ma.” Kandi wined then went quiet again.

Jimmy finally manned up and crawled into the bed next to her but slept on the edge next to one of the pillows. Before he went too far into sleep, Kandi snuggled into his side, usually he would have pushed her away but he was too tired.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler*

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!

I wrote this while watching Live in the LBC