Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

Four

Jimmy woke up and found that Kandi was snuggled into his side. Her bunny still wrapped in her arms. He lightly pushed Kandi away from him then got up and walked out of the room.

“Ugh, gross.” He mumbled when he found a drool spot on his shirt.

Moments after he walked into the living room and took a seat next to Brian, Kandi started crying.

“That’s for you.” Brian said quickly, then ran out of the house.

Jimmy tried to wait for the crying to stop but it didn’t.

“Damn it!” He growled and walked into his bed room to find Kandi clutching her bunny and crying into his pillow.

“Hey.” Jimmy spoke.

She didn’t stop crying.

“Quit crying!” he yelled, making Kandi scream through her tears.

The loud cries made him cringe. Michelle burst through the door and shoved past him to Kandi. She cradled Kandi in her arms just like a baby.

“Don’t yell at her!” Michelle hissed.

“Ugh! Fine than you take care of her!” Jimmy yelled and stormed out of the house.

Michelle sighed and rocked Kandi back to sleep. As soon as Kandi was asleep, Michelle hooked up the baby monitor she had Brian buy, then tucked Kandi in. She walked down to the kitchen and made three chicken strips for the four year old. The other baby monitor was clipped onto her pants, so she could hear the soft sound of Kandi’s breathing.

“Hey babe.” Brian walked into the house, scaring her.

“Jesus! Brian!” Michelle exclaimed then shushed them both in case they woke up Kandi.

She could still hear Kandi’s soft breathing so she sighed.

“Shhhh, Brian. Kandi’s upstairs sleeping, no thanks to Jimmy.”

Brian sighed and hugged her, “I know, he needs to man up.”

Michelle nodded but this time she didn’t reply. Instead she took the cooked chicken strips up to Kandi.