Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Kandi

Seven

The next day Jimmy looked out of his window to see Kandi in the back yard playing with everyone. They were all playing on the play set the guys had bought for her. He wanted so badly to go down and play with them and act like he used to but he couldn’t in fear that if he did let Kandi into his heart she would disappear just like Ally.

“Daddy?” Kandi’s voice spoke.

Jimmy turned and faced the little girl who stood in the doorway holding her bunny. He didn’t say anything, but waited for her to speak.

“You wanna know what happened to Dora?” She asked.

I vaguely remembered asking Michelle what happened to Dora. I nodded and kept quiet.

Kandi climbed up onto the bed and spoke, “Dora and Boots went to see Grandma and Grandpa then Swiper came along and took the map so they got lost!”

He couldn’t help but smile at the adorable way Kandi explained the whole episode to him. When she finished Jimmy smiled down at her.

“Wanna see something awesome?” Kandi asked her blue eyes sparkling up at him.

Jimmy nodded, Kandi grabbed a hold of his hand and he let her drag him down the stairs and out to the back yard.

“Look!” She pointed towards the play set.

“Wow.” Jimmy examined it.

“Oh no! Jimmy watch out the sun will burn you!” Brian joked.

Jimmy rolled his eyes and looked over at Kandi who was staring up at him.

“Will you push me?” She asked pointing towards the swing.

A grin found its way onto Jimmy’s face, “Sure.”

He ran over with Kandi to the swings.

“But I thought I was your swinging partner.” Zacky pouted.

“Matty can push you.” Kandi giggled and held on tight as Jimmy began to push her higher.

“Yeah, Zacky I can push you.” Matt snickered.

“Shut up.” Zacky rolled his eyes and opened a can of Dr. Pepper.

***

Everyone sat around the patio table and talked. They made jokes (making sure to exclude dirty language.) Kandi sat next to Jimmy and watched her dad smile. Carefully she crawled on the ground towards Matt and untied his shoes, then Zacky’s, Brian’s, Michelle’s, Johnny’s, and Jimmy’s. Then she tied their shoe laces to the person next to them. But she tied one of Johnny’s feet to the leg of the table.

“Johnny catch me.” Kandi giggled springing out for under the table.

Johnny laughed and jumped up to follow but fell to the ground knocking the table over and pulling everyone off of their chairs. They all groaned then laughed when they realized what Kandi was up to when she was under the table. A few feet away Kandi sat on the ground giggling at the adults that were all tied together and on the ground.

“She defiantly is your kid.” Matt chuckled untying his shoe from Zacky and Brian’s.

“Yeah, she is.” Jimmy whispered and smiled over at his little girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!

Aw so it's all rainbows and butterflies, but how long can it stay like that?