***doll Misfits

Chapter 1

Nikki

“FUCK YEAH!! HIGH SCORE!! Fisty Pump!!” Nikki shouted, throwing down his X-box controller and punching the air wildly. After coming down from his video game high, he felt indestructible. Food...Food...Food said Nikki’s brain. Now Nikki, not being one to deny his brain, pulled himself out of his super-awesome fluoro bean bag and stumbled through his bedroom door. He ran towards the staircase and jumped up onto the railing best thing ever...He slid to the bottom only to crash into the front door.

“Nikki! You know I hate when you do that!! You might hurt yourself, or worse! You might damage my beautiful door!” Scolded Amber, his mother “AND PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!”

“I HAVE NO CLOTHES!! I AM JESUS!!” He shouted back flailing his arms wildly as he ran towards the kitchen.

The boxer-clad teen stood in front of the pantry making the tough decision between choosing Crisps or Pods “Both it is!”He decided out loud and ran off with his loot. Unfortunately his speedy getaway was halted by his mother who was at the foot of the stairs, arms crossed, fingers drumming across her forearm.

“HOLD IT!” She shouted, “I want you to go upstairs and get dressed, we’re leaving in an hour.”

“Leaving?” Nikki asked, slightly confused.

“You forgot already!?” She screeched, sounding particularly annoyed.

“Possibly....” Nikki replied, shifting around uncomfortably.

“Babysitting! I told you yesterday and you said ‘Ok then’”

Nikki’s thoughts ---> iehfoiwehughsgjojweijoimvdoimeigsndoin!!! WHATDAFAHHHHKKK!!??

“I DON’T RECALL AGREEING TO THIS!” He exclaimed, with a grumpy look on his face.

“Honey you look constipated.....” His mother deadpanned

“FINE! FINE! OK! I WILL FINE! YES! WHATEVER! SURE! FINE!” He raged nonsensically.

“Thank you Nikki” His mother smiled and walked off.

“BALLS!!” Nikki roared and stormed up the stairs to prepare for the imminent doom of looking after 5 insane 5 year olds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just To tell you this is probably the shortest chapter im going to write (If I do continue) The rest will be much longer. Promise ^_^