‹ Prequel: Prisoners in Lust

From This Moment On

When You Got A Good Thing

Everybody keeps telling me I'm such a lucky man
Lookin at you standin there I know I am
Barefooted beauty with eyes that blue
The sun shine sure looks good on you
I swear
Oh I can't believe I finally found you baby
Happy ever after, after all this time
Oh there's gonna be some ups and downs
but with you to wrap my arms around
I'm fine


“It’s so beautiful here.” I said spinning around on the beach. Zach was slowly walking behind me in awe.

“Yeah but you’re more beautiful.” He smiled. I stopped spinning and waited for him to catch up. I put my hands around his neck and pressed my lips to his. He wrapped his arms around my waist tight, picked me up and spun me around. Then gently place me back on the ground.

“This vacation is perfect.”

“I love you.” He placed he forehead to mine.

“I love you too.” He d me then picked me up bridal style and carried me back to our bungalow. He put me down when we reached the door. I walked over to the mirror and took out my earring. Zach came up behind me and started to kiss my neck and played with the strings to my bikini bottoms that were the only things keeping them on my body.

“That’s not fair!”

“Yes it is.” His warm breath sent chills down my spine.

“Tease!” I walked over to the bathroom.

“I’m not teasing baby I’m instigating.” He walked closer to me.

“To bad for you then.” I winked. “I’m taking a bath.”

*******************************

“Zach, come on! You’re parents are going to be here soon.” It took all my might to force myself to stop Zach.

“I know.” he sighed and rolled over on his back.

*Knock Knock*

“Speaking of…” I hopped off the bed and ran to the door.

“Hi!” everyone screamed.

“Hi guys.” Zach said walking over and hugging everyone. I grabbed Brayden out of Vic’s arms right away. I missed my baby. Then I hugged everyone else.

After all the hello’s we helped them settle into their rooms. Zach helped his parents and I went with Vic and his girlfriend. They are so cute together. Reminds me of how Zach and I were when we started dating.

“How was the flight?”

“Long.” Vic laughed.

“Was Brady good?”

“Yeah he was fin. Everyone kept asking if he was ours. It was funny.”

“No it wasn’t Vic!” his girlfriend playfully slapped him.

“Oh Jenna, me you and Mrs. Porter are having a spa day tomorrow.” I smiled.

“Cool! I’m excited. I’ve never been so…”

“Pampered?” she nodded her head. “Yeah I know the feeling. I was the same way too. You get use to it.”

“But you got the famous Porter so it’s a paged deal with him.”

“Don’t be so skeptical. Vic’s going places in his life too.” Vic hugged Jenna and kissed her on the head. “I’ll let you guys unpack. Dinner is at 6.”

I walked back into my room and found Zach struggling trying to set up the play pin for Brayden. That was also his bed. I stood there laughing at him.

“It’s not funny.” Zach snapped.

“Yes it is.”

“You know what you try doing it then!”

“I will.” I put Brayden down on the bed and set up in play pin in just 5 minutes. Easy!

“Not fair!” Zach pouted.

“Mothers touch.” I winked.

“Okay now you’re getting it.” He proceeded to chase me around the room till he tackled me to the floor and pinned my hands over my head. Then he slowly leaned down to kiss me.

“Child in the room.” I said when he pulled away causing him to sigh and get up. He helped me up and we went about our day. I’m one lucky girl.