Status: Completed

Danger Days: The True Lives of Ritalin Diamond and the Fabulous Killjoys

Bulletproof Heart

Ghoul jumped behind the door and recovered from the shock of almost being killed. I stayed behind the outer wall and when the gunfire stopped I looked inside and saw the man who started his world domination, who destroyed thousands of lives and families, and who was responsible for the killing of my mother.

I saw Korse, the evil mastermind behind Better Living Industries.

I felt sick to my stomach. I couldn’t handle the sight of him. His dark eyes looked right at me and then turned to Fun Ghoul. Recognition registered on his face and he shouted for some Dracs to grab me and Ghoul. I quickly shot at the two Dracs in front and grabbed Ghoul’s hand as we raced out into the badlands of Battery City.

Ghoul grabbed his walkie-talkie and shouted, “Poison, anyone, it’s a trap. Korse is here. Ritalin and I are fighting them off but I don’t know how much longer we can last. He’s brought everyone. Hurry guys!”

I was busy shooting at Dracs and saw Korse coming for us. I stopped and as one Drac came too close for my comfort, Ghoul shot the fucker down and gave me his lovable smirk.

“So how’s that Skye? We’re even now,” he said removing his dark hair from his face.

“Ha thanks my short buddy. Now let’s kick some BLI ass and take these motherfuckers down!” I responded laughingly.

Frank responded, “Now we’re talking munchkin!”

I looked over and stuck my tongue at him for calling me that. We were so caught up in battle that I failed to see the black Trans-Am make its way towards us.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Party Poison ready for the fight. His red hair blowing in the wind made him seem almost god-like and I felt truly grateful to be in his presence.

I saw Neon coming from behind and shooting at whatever Drac came our way.

“I know how much you hate this but gravity don’t mean too much to me. These pigs are after me, after you. So will you run away like it was yesterday, Diamond?” he said.

I looked into his hazel eyes and said, “You stop your preaching right there because I really don’t care. I’m staying. I’ll kill them all and I’ll do it again. This is our destiny. This world is after me, after you but we’re gonna be the ones left standing.”

Poison nodded and looked at me with, dare I say it, admiration. He took out two more Dracs and headed into battle. Jet Star and Kobra Kid came from behind me and engulfed me in a group hug. I smiled at them and they both headed towards Poison and joined in the battle. Neon came last and kissed me passionately. I missed him and was thankful he wasn’t hurt or worse dead. He let me go and we went hand-in-hand into battle.

We took out most of the Dracs but we still had four scarecrows and Korse to deal with. We came face to face with Korse and the rest of his gang in a Mexican standoff. Then all hell broke loose and shots were fired from all around us.

I saw Jet Star go down followed by Kobra and Neon. I took out two Scarecrows but one of them managed to take out Ghoul in the process. Bodies were strewed all around us. Poison and I stood face to face with Korse. He managed to stay undamaged in this. I didn’t see his BL/ind head of security come from behind us until it was too late.

She knocked Poison to the ground and made her way to me. I tried to put up a fight but she managed to take my gun and had me pinned down to the ground. I turned to look at Poison, who was also pinned by a scarecrow, and saw so much anger in his eyes. I was stripped of my weapons and was restrained. I was pulled up and was led straight to Korse. I saw his eyes glint evilly at me and stared at Poison and said…

“Keep running.”

I struggled to get free from the woman who had me. I, then, suddenly felt a sudden, sharp pain in the back of my head. The last things I remember were seeing Poison’s sad, angry eyes as he laid down in the ground and me being pushed into a white BL/ind van still bound and now gagged.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you guys think? I kind of know where this story is going and I would like to thank the few who have commented on this so far.

So thanks alyssaaaxo5 (first commenter :D), Shadow Heart, coolchessplayer and Bubbleloveworld!!! I truly love all of you!! <3

So again comment/subscribe 'cause I love hearing what people think of this :)