‹ Prequel: The Taste Of Chocolate
Status: Sequel to The Taste Of Chocolate. You do not have to read the prequel first!

Fictional Memories

One.

“Ethan don’t play with your breakfast.” Ethan sat in a booster seat swirling his Cheerios around in his blue bowl. I put the cereal box back in the cabinet. Julian came downstairs giving Ethan a kiss on the forehead.
“Wife here.” He smiled and kissed me. “It’s such a beautiful day today.” He sat down at the table and I gave him his plate. “We should go to the park like we’ve been planning for the last week.”

I sat down across from him. “Sounds good. I just have to deliver a customer’s flowers.” Julian smiled. “Hello.” Ethan was playing with my phone. “Ethan no.” I took the phone from him.
“Ciao? Sto così spiacente che era mio figlio.” (Hello? I’m so sorry that was my son). Ever since we moved to Italy I became fluent in Italian. “Ah sì mi sarà consegnando i vostri fiori questo pomeriggio.” (Ah yes I will be delivering your flowers this afternoon).

Julian grabbed Ethan’s plate, put it in the sink then picked him up. “I’ll go wash him up.” He whispered as I nodded. “Vedremo poi vi. Arrivederci Mrs. Favi.” (I’ll see you then. Goodbye Mrs. Combs).
I ended the phone call, ate a couple bites of breakfast before I got up. I washed our dishes and Julian came back down stairs with Ethan holding his hand. “Look at my two men.”

Ethan ran to me slamming his entire body into my leg. “Woh Hulk don’t knock me over.” He dug his face into my leg. “I love you.” Julian locked lips with mine. “Mom!” Ethan whined. “Alright.”
I picked Ethan up holding him in my arms. “You’re three years old and you still want me to hold you?” I smiled and kissed his nose. “Beautiful sight.” Julian smiled and patted Ethan’s head.

“Hey big man why don’t we get ready to go to the park?” Ethan smiled brightly. “Yeah!” Julian took Ethan from my arms and headed into the game room. I pulled out a big picnic basket from underneath the counter.
I made sandwich’s, I put drinks, fruit, potato salad, silverware, plates and anything else you could think of in the basket.

Let me catch you up on our life now. It’s been three years meaning our little Ethan is three years old. We moved to Italy a week after he was born. We haven’t had contact with our past life.
I run a flower business which I’m in love with. Julian has his business which pays the bills. Annabella and I are still in contact and her twin girls Marcy and Missy are two years old.

Julian and I are in the process of planning our wedding and will have it at the end of the month for a spring wedding. Julian still changes into wolf form and goes out for a midnight stroll sometimes.
I still have those moments where I don’t want to talk but I’m afraid if I don’t then I’ll lose the strength to talk.

“Julian make sure to grab Ethan a coat just in case!” Julian peered out of the room sticking his thumb up. Smiling I had the basket, blanket and my coat in one arm and the flowers in the other.
“Mommy how do I look?!” Ethan came running downstairs. “You look cute buckaroo!” Ethan was wearing a pair of blue jean overalls and a red shirt under it. “Yeah he picked it out himself.”

Julian helped me put all the stuff in the very back of the black SUV. “Buona sera!” (Good afternoon!) I turned around to find our elder female neighbor smiling and waving at me. “Buon pomeriggio anche a voi!” (Good afternoon to you too!)
I got in the passenger seat and buckled up. “Ethan are you buckled?” I turned around and he was smiling. “Okay good.” Julian backed out of the driveway and pulled onto the street.

Every person we passed on our neighborhood we smiled and waved to. “This is one of my favorite parts of the day.” Julian laughed and grabbed my hand. Right when I looked up to my right I saw someone.
He was pale, bloody, ripped clothes, broken bones but he was standing there staring at me. “Honey did you see that boy?” When I looked back he was gone. “What boy?” I shook my head. “Never mind.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OMO! The sequel! Yay guys thanks so much for your support!!!!! :]

Comment or discontinuation.

Enjoy! X3