Status: COMMENT! :)

Unexpected Lover.

Eleven;

Zacky's POV.

I smiled softly as I held Riley in my arms. I loved the feeling of her head against my chest and my arms wrapped around her curvy figure. She wasn't like most girls. She had a little bit of meat on her unlike Gena who was practically skin and bones. I smiled softly as I picked her up bridal style. She had fallen asleep in my arms and I really didn't want to leave her on the uncomfortable couch. I held her in my arms effortlessly as I ascended the stairs. I walked into the bedroom that she claimed and placed her gently on the bed. She murmured something in her sleep and I couldn't stop the smile attacking my face. She looked gorgeous. I pressed my lips to her cheek and smiled softly as she started to stir. I closed her door and smiled softly as I made my way to my room.

~~~~~~

I woke up that morning to the smell of pancakes and bacon. Riley always cooked breakfast in a morning and that I was glad for as I couldn't cook if my life depended on it. I wandered down the stairs and rubbed tiredly at my sleep filled eyes.

"Morning." I mumbled and she smiled softly as she placed the food in front of me.

"Morning Mr Grumpy." She said with a small giggle and that noise alone made my morning. I looked around at the bland walls of the house as I ate and sighed softly. I really needed to decorate. Riley seemed to follow my eyes. "Did Gena decorate this place?" She asked curiously and I nodded my head.

"Sadly. This place is so bland." I murmured and she smiled softly.

"If you don't like it, maybe I'll help you decorate it some time." She smiled and I nodded my head. It would be nice to have someone with great taste to decorate the house.

"We should." I agreed and she just smiled before finishing off her breakfast. "How about we start looking for paint today?" I asked and she nodded softly before standing up.

"I'll be down in a minute and whenever your ready we can go." She said before skipping up the stairs. I smiled softly before getting up to go get ready myself. I got an outfit of shredded black skinny jeans and a misfits t-shirt and threw them on quickly before sorting out my bed head. I walked back out of my bedroom and down to the hallway where Riley would be waiting for me. My breath hitched in my throat as I looked at her. It may have been an ordinary outfit for her, but to me, she looked fucking amazing. She laughed slightly before walking effortlessly over to me in her heels and tugging at my hand.

“You like Guns ’N’ Roses?” I asked in shock and she just blushed a little before nodding.

“Guilty pleasure. I also like Misfits, Bad Religion, Black Veil Brides, Papa Roach, Good Charlotte.. Stuff like that. Not to mention Avenged Sevenfold. I actually love you guys, I’ve just never told you.” She admitted with a giggle and to say I was shocked would be an understatement.

“I.. Would not expect that from you. You don’t look like a rocker type of girl.” I chuckled and she just rolled her eyes softly as she dragged me out to the car.

“I know I don’t. That’s the trick.” She winked and I felt my pants tighten slightly with that simple movement. This woman was going to be the death of me.

“So you don’t mind me putting Misfits on?” I asked curiously and she shook her head as I pushed the CD in.

“I told you, guilty pleasure.” She chuckled as she started to mime along to the words. I chuckled lightly and started my way to the nearest paint place.

~~~~~~

“What about this colour?” She asked curiously as she held up some deep purple colours. I was honestly so glad we had the same colour tastes or it would be like living with Gena all over again. “And all your furniture is white so we could do the deep purple and white? Or black? Come on Zacky help me out here!” She whined and I couldn’t help but chuckle at how adorable she was being. She placed a hand on her hip and looked at me sadly.

“What?” I asked with a chuckle and she rolled her eyes softly as she smiled.

“Zachary James Baker, Help me, Now.” She demanded and I smirked slightly.

“What if I said no?” I asked with a chuckle and she just smiled as she hit my arm lightly.

“It’s your living room, Zacky.” She murmured as she stood to look at some colour cards. I moved behind her to look over her shoulder. My breath hot on her ear.

“It’s your living room too, now.” I whispered. “Plus, I love all the colours you’ve picked out.” I smiled and she turned to smile at me softly. She rolled her eyes before going over to the desk where you got the colours mixed. I watched her hips sway slightly as she walked and pit my pierced lip slightly. She looked gorgeous and if I watched her any longer, I was sure to grow in the trouser department. I was brought out of my trance when I saw her bringing back three tubs of paint before placing them in the trolley we had. I grabbed a few tins of black and white and decided we would choose at the house which we’d use.

~~~~~~

I sighed happily as we finally got back to the house. I laid down on the couch and cuddled into the cushions.

“Your paint shopping is going to be the death of me, Woman!” I exclaimed and she just giggled as she jumped onto my back.

“Shut up! A Red Sox vs. Anaheim Angels game is on tonight and your not going to ruin in it!” She giggled and I turned around to stare at her.

“You like baseball?” I asked in awe and she just nodded as she flipped the channel to the baseball game. I smirked softly. She was the perfect girl. But I didn’t deserve her.

“You betcha Sir. Been an Angels fan for as long as I can remember. But I’m not picky. Most teams are good.” She smiled and I grinned back. She had knowledge and that I admired about her. “But to be honest, I hate the Red Sox.” She chuckled and I nodded my head as I turned my attention to the game.

“So, can you play baseball?” I asked curiously and she shrugged softly as she got up from her position on me for us to both sit more comfortably.

“I used to play all the time.. I stopped when I was around seventeen but I’d played for as long as I could remember. I still go now sometimes.” She admitted and I smiled over at her. Not many girls would admit to that. Most girls would be ashamed of playing a sport but not Riley. She was one of a kind.

“I play a lot myself. I always said that if Avenged Sevenfold didn’t take off that I’d become a professional baseball player but, Music won my heart.” I grinned and she just smiled at me from the edge of the sofa. She got up from her place and wondered into the kitchen, Coming back out a few moments later with two beers. She handed one to me with a smile and I took the drink from her hand before downing a gulp. This girl was amazing. She just honestly doesn't know how much I like her.