Status: COMMENT! :)

Unexpected Lover.

Two;

I yawned softly as I threw back the covers of Jamie’s my bed. I quickly jumped into the shower and sighed as I felt the hot water rushing down my bare skin. I knew Maria was in work all day today which made my mind wander back to Gena. How the hell was she managing to keep her job when I had to pick up all her work? I groaned softly and shook the thought of Gena out of my head. I didn’t like her but.. I guess I had to put up with her for the sake of my job. I jumped out of the shower and slipped on a black skirt. I pulled a white tank top over my head and tucked it into the skirt. I slipped on my heels and did my hair and make up. Jamie was already gone for the day so I didn’t have to worry about waking him up with the hairdryer. Once I was all ready I studied myself in the mirror and smiled softly at my reflection. I never thought anything about my looks but I looked okay. I quickly rushed out of the house and locked the door behind me before jumping into my car. Once I was parked outside of the shop I smiled softly to myself. The hairdressers was my one source of sanity and I was so thankful for that. I walked through the front door and was instantly greeted by Maria pulling me into a motherly hug.

“Good Morning Riley.” She said as she let me go.

“Good morning Maria.” I said with a soft smile as I walked into the back room to hide my purse and other belongings. Soon after I arrived Brianna walked in. She greeted Maria with a hug also before wrapping her arms around me.

“Good morning Alcoholic.” I giggled and she hit my arm lightly as she rolled her eyes.

“I am not a alcoholic, I just like.. Drinking.” She said with a soft laugh and I rolled my eyes softly at her. Not long after Gena walked in. Maria and her completely ignored each other and Gena walked straight over to her station. I looked at Brianna giving her a what the hell look and she just shrugged her shoulders softly as she set up at her station beside me.

Around an hour later the dinging of the door sounded and I spun around to see Maria’s son, Zachary Baker walking into the shop. Gena instantly smiled and practically leaped into his arms. I rolled my eyes softly as Brianna stifled a laugh. Gena was far too clingy and anyone with eyes could see that. As neither me or Brianna had clients, We just stood silently as Zacky conversed with his mother. I leaned my head on Brianna’s shoulder and sighed softly. She wrapped an arm around me and kissed my forehead. Brianna was the only one that knew about my concerns over Jamie so she was really the only one to ever comfort me. She didn’t think it was right that I couldn’t be myself in front of my future husband. It also annoyed me that I had the happiest couple alive right in front of my eyes.

“What the hell are you two doing?” Gena asked, He voice showing nothing but disgust. I’d had enough of her already. And the day was only just beginning.

“She’s having a bad day.” Brianna explained for me and I just sighed as I brought my head up.

“Morning Brianna.. Riley.” Zacky said with a soft smile and we both returned it.

“Morning Zacky.” I muttered and Maria shot me a look of concern. I just sent her a warm smile that told her not to worry. I looked down at the engagement ring on my finger and groaned softly as I thought about the rest of my life. I literally had nothing to look forward too. I was going to live a lie for the rest of my life. I felt myself tearing up so I made a quick exit to the back room. Maria followed behind me but I didn’t notice until I turned around.

“What’s the matter Dear?” She asked and I just sighed softly as I sat down on the sofa. She sat down besides me and placed a hand on top of mine that was placed on my leg.

“It’s.. Just stuff to do with home Maria. I’m sorry that I’m bringing it into the work place but I’m just not having a good day.” I mumbled as I looked down at the jewellery. She smiled softly at me as she saw me glancing at my ring.

“Having second thoughts Dear?” She asked and I shrugged my shoulders softly as I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

“I love him to pieces, But.. I can’t be myself with him.. I’m forced to be someone I’m not and I just don’t like it.” I explained and she smiled softly as she brought me into a motherly hug. I never truly had a mother so having her support was utterly amazing.

“Just think about it Darling. If you don’t want to marry him then don’t go through with it just because you believe you have too.” She explained and I smiled softly. I don’t know what I would have done without Maria at this moment in time. She was always here when I needed a mother figure and I thought she was an angel for that.

“Thank you so much Maria. Your amazing.” I said as I stood up and gave her a huge hug. I walked back out into the main area and Maria followed not to far behind me. I walked back over to Brianna and gave her a small hug as I took one of my customers from the waiting area and instantly placed the bib around her neck. I didn’t look back at the pair as it would probably only cause me more pain than necessary. Not long later Zacky was leaving. He hugged his mother good bye before shooting a sympathetic look my way.

“Bye Riley.” He said with a small smile before exiting the building. I shrugged my shoulders softly before going back to the woman’s cut. I just couldn’t wait to get through tonight and go back to work tomorrow.

~~~~~~

When I got home, I smiled with happiness once I found out Jamie was going out for the night.

“I’ll be back later.” He said with a smile as he walked through the front door. I smiled softly as I flipped the TV to my favourite programme Reaper. Jamie was going out a lot lately and I did wonder what he got up to but I shrugged that all away as I though about doing and watching whatever the hell I wanted. I honestly didn’t care. Of coarse I still loved him but I just couldn't wait for him to be out of the house. I flipped over the channel and groaned as I saw Avenged Sevenfold on the screen, Zacky’s band. I hated seeing everything about them cause to be honest it just reminded me about how shit my relationship with Jamie was. I listened to it for around two minutes before turning it over again.

“Stupid fucking stations.” I mumbled to myself as I saw them yet again on the screen. I groaned softly as I started looking for films on television. I soon saw Lesbian Vampire Killers and decided I had to watch it. Around an hour into the film I felt my eyes getting heavy. I snuggled into the pillows on the sofa and instantly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so, Thank you to XJazzilyn_VengeanceX For commenting. ^.^
Your like, Amazing. (:
Comment/Subscribe? (: