Status: COMMENT! :)

Unexpected Lover.

Six;

Riley’s POV.

I was right. As soon as I got home from work I found Jamie sprawled across the sofa, his mouth slightly hung open as soft snores came from him. I just pretty much ignored his body and spent the night alone. I didn’t mind it much though. But now it was Monday and I was in the hairdressers. The place that kept me sane. The one place that I gave all my heart to. Jamie didn’t own my heart anymore. My job did and it was the one thing that made me happy.

“Earth to fucking Riley!” Brianna exclaimed with a giggle from her station. Maria just laughed along as she glanced over at us from the front desk. The shop wasn’t even open yet so that was the only reason she was cursing.

“Sorry Bri, I zoned out for a moment.” I giggled and she just rolled her eyes.

She sighed as she placed a hand on her hip. “Anyway, I was saying. Do you want to go out tonight? First drinks on me.” She said happily and I bit my lip softly.

“I don’t know Bri, What will Jamie think.” I said and she just groaned in frustration as she threw back her head.

“Come on Ri! We haven’t been out in forever! You could use a girls night out. Fuck what Jamie thinks and be a rebel for once.” She smirked and I sighed softly as I ran a hand through my hair.

“Fine Bri, I’ll go out. I’m not getting really wasted though. We have work the next day.” I said with a sigh and she let out a quiet squeal as she attacked me into a hug. I giggled softly as I wrapped my arms around her petite waist. I was super jealous of Brianna’s figure. She had a body to die for. I was more curvy myself and at times I really wished that I could swap with her. Men didn’t like curvy women but I guess I just had to deal with that. At least Jamie liked my body.. I sighed softly as the first customer of the day walked in. I smiled softly at her as she sat in Brianna’s seat and Brianna started on her hair. Not long later Zacky walked through the door and smiled softly at me before pulling his mom into a hug. They talked for a few moments before Zacky sighed.

“I think I need a hair cut.” He chuckled as he clutched at the long pieces of his hair.

“We could probably fit you in with Riley. She doesn’t have a client for another hour.” His mother smiled and I nodded my head softly as he thanked her. He walked over and sat down in the chair at my station.

“So, what would you like doing, Mr Baker?” I asked with a giggle and he just smiled at me from the chair.

“I just want it a bit shorter. Nothing drastic.” He chuckled and I smiled softly as I nodded my head. I ran my fingers through his hair as I chopped of a small piece at the bottom.

“Your hairs really soft.” I said with a small laugh and he just sent me a cheesy smile. “And don’t worry, I’ve watched how your Mom’s done it before. I know how you want it.” I said with a smile and he just chuckled softly. He looked at me through the mirror, his emerald green eyes burning into me.

“So.. Is everything okay with you and your Fiancé?” He asked curiously and I just shrugged my shoulders softly.

“Honestly Zack, I don’t know. He think’s everything’s peachy but I can’t help but feel.. Trapped.” I mumbled and he half smiled at me.

“I know how your feeling. I felt the same with Gena. I enjoyed my own company more than hers.” He chuckled and I laughed along quietly.

“That’s definitely me. I’d rather just lay on the sofa watching reruns of reaper.” I chuckled and he did too. We continued talking all through the haircut and smiled softly as I learned more about him. He really was an amazing person.

I dusted the hair off his shoulders. “There, Your all done.” I said as I took the cloak from around his neck and he smiled as he set eyes on his hair.

“Wow, your really good. You might even be better than my Mom.” He chuckled as he looked over at his mother. She sent him a small glare before smiling sweetly at me. “Erm.. The awkward moment where my Mother likes you more than she does me.” He chuckled as he grabbed his belongings.

“I don’t think she does Zack.” I giggled and he just shot me an adorable half smile.

“I know this is slightly far forward but.. Can I have your number? You seem like a really nice person and I wanna.. Become friends.” He said and I nodded softly as I took out my phone. We exchanged numbers and not long after he was saying goodbye and walking out the door.

“Did you get Zacky’s number?” Brianna asked me wide eyed and I nodded my head softly, definitely confused.

“Is.. that a problem?” I asked and she smiled softly as she shook her head.

“Definitely not. I just.. Think you’d make a cute couple is all.” She smirked and I couldn’t help but laugh at her statement. Me and Zacky? Together? No way.

“Shut up Bri.” I giggled as I got back to work.

~~~~~~

“Your really fucking going out?” Jamie shouted and I rolled my eyes as I continued to do my hair.

“Yeah, I am Jamie. Whether you like it or not. I promised Bri I would go so I intend to.” I said. I couldn't be bothered to argue so I just told him how it was. He wasn’t fucking ruining another night out like he has before.

“I bet you fucking love it when other guys have there hands all over you, don’t you!” He shouted and I rolled my eyes again as I walked out of the bedroom and slammed the door shut as I walked out of the house. I quickly called a cab and waited the twenty gruelling minutes to arrive. Luckily it wasn’t too windy or cold out so my hair didn’t mess up. Once the cab arrived, I quickly jumped inside and told him to head towards Johnny’s bar. When I finally got there, I smiled at my best friend who was eagerly waiting outside.

“Come on woman, I’m freezing my tits off here!” She exclaimed and I just chuckled as I softly shook my head. We soon entered the bar and ordered our drinks.

“You know what, fuck it! I’m going to be a little reckless. I’m going to get fucking wasted.” I exclaimed as I ordered a few shots. Brianna giggled from beside me and stole a shot.

“Thata girl.” She said before downing the liquid. I followed and hissed softly as the liquid burned the back of my throat. After the shots I ordered a vodka and orange and walked with Brianna to a booth at the very back of the bar. “Is there a reason that Zacky Baker is sat right behind you, staring holes into the back of your head?” Brianna asked with a soft giggle and I just rolled my eyes softly. I didn’t look around because.. Well.. It would have been pretty obvious that we were talking about him.

“What are they doing here?” I sighed softly and Brianna shrugged.

"I don’t know toots. Come on, Let’s go dance.” Brianna giggled as we finished off our drinks before heading to the overly crowded dance floor. I danced with Brianna for a little while until I started to feel thirsty again. I walked over to the bar and smiled as Zacky’s green eyes caught onto mine as he stood beside me.

“What are you doing here, Mr Baker?” I asked with a small giggle as I ordered another drink.

“Just here with the Avenged Sevenfold guys and their girlfriends. I’ve had enough of looking at all the couples around there so I came to see if I could find you.” He said with a small smile and I nodded softly as I tossed back a shot. He looked at me and chuckled. “You can really handle your drink, I’d be wasted by now with how much you’ve drank.” he chuckled and I just shrugged softly as I leaned against the bar. He was already slurring slightly so I knew he was about as tipsy as me.

“I can. And if your drunk after this then you may just be a pussy, Zacky.” I chuckled and he sent me a soft smirk.

“I’m not a pussy since I don’t have one.” He shot back and I giggled lightly as I sipped at my vodka and orange.

“That was nice, Zack.” I laughed and he just shot me a victorious smile as he supped at his beer. We talked for a while longer and I ended up laughing at everything he said. He was an amazing guy.

“You know, if you where fucking single, I’d have probably tried to chat you up already.” He chuckled and I rolled my eyes softly as I stumbled. The beer was starting to take it’s toll on me and I was getting wasted, fast.

“You know what, I wish I was fucking single! I hate being engaged and I hate the fucking twat I’m engaged too!” I exclaimed, all my emotions and thoughts coming out in my drunken state.

“Then.. Why the hell are you with him?” He asked and I shrugged softly.

“I don’t even know why I’m telling you this, I hardly know you.” I chuckled and he just smiled as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

“Then let’s get to know each other, doll face.” He said with a chuckle and I agreed. I wanted Zacky as a friend. I don’t know what it was but I felt as though I needed this man in my life.