Messed up...

Messed up

"Why do you leave me now? After all the horrible things that we have gone through? It's not our fault! people are just twisted! I LOVE YOU!!! "
"No you don't! Danger holds you to me, Not LOVE! we don't know the meaning of love. Your passionate for my immortality! You have not one ounce of love for me, just the power i contain within me! I'm not going to leave you."
"No that's not true! I do love you! i don't care for your powers! i want you and only YOU! I LOVE YOU!" I fell to the floor on my knees sobbing into my hands.
"What i am going to do is make you leave me and everyone else, PERMANENTLY! My powers is all you have ever wanted. From the second you found out what i am you've wanted them!" i reached out to her pulling her up by her arms. "I am going to end this now!" I bit into her neck letting the sweet/sour blood fill my mouth. I saw us sitting together in the park at midnight. I saw our life together play like a movie. She was telling the truth! What should i do now? Kill her or make her what i am, a Vampire? I have to choose quick, the blood is almost gone!
"I love you" She whispered. I let go quickly, blood splattering out of my mouth and the wound. i bit into my wrist and pressed it against her lips. I could hear my blood going down her throat. Slowly she filled with life, more than life... ME! Her eyes shot wide open and she latched onto my wrist. So powerful she was becoming! More and more i let her drink. i was getting weaker by the second and the pain in my veins was getting worse than unbearable! "Stop! Let go!" i whispered. but she kept drinking.
"Listen! You heard something! Remember! Stop, i think. Let go for sure. What am i drinking? is this blood? Oh my gosh! it's his blood, LET GO!" Quickly i let go. i fell over to my side gasping for air. starting to feel pain and tingling everywhere. i curled up in pain with my insides on fire. I let out screams of agony, pain, horror! A lifetime passed, or so it seemed. but the pain still held strong. No sign of it receding. AHHHH!!! i screamed again. this one being the most horrible pang of pain. then everything stopped, all pain gone. I could hear him breathing, but and the same time i couldn't. i could hear him speak, but he wasn't. "Get some blood bags, Get some blood bags." He was chanting. I stood up off the floor, stretching feeling every muscle fill with over powering strenght.
In a flash i was at the fridge, i grabbed ten blood bags out of it and ran back to him. I put him on the bed with the bags. i grabbed a bag and bit it open. i sat down holding his torso in my lap, his head up against my chest. i put the bag to his lips letting some of the blood touch them. He opened his mouth and i poured the blood. He drank softly, like a baby drinking from its mother. Soon the first bag was done. I fed him another, then another. Five bags lay empty on the floor. "I know you can speak now." I told him. "You knew that i didn't want this. You could have let me die! Why didn't you?"
Silence....
"Well?" i asked agitated.
"Because you were telling the truth. and i love you! this was my plan all along!"
"No, you lying about the second part, the plan." He looked up at me. So innocent he looked i couldn't be mad at him.
"You love me and i love you! Will you forgive me for turning you?"
"I'll have to think about that. unless, you can persuade me quicker." He handed me a bag and took one for himself. I bit into mine and drank greedily. He drank like the ancient sophisticated vampire he is. I reached for another bag but the stopped me. I looked down at him and he smiled back.
"You'll need that later, Trust me." he said with a mischievous smile on his face.
In an instant he had me pinned to the bed. he kissed my neck, my lips, down the top of my breasts. He ripped off my shirt. i could feel him getting hard on my thigh. I started to unbuckle his belt. I slid it of slowly. Then unbuttoned his pants. i slid my hand in his underwear rubbing his hardness. it started to expand and harden more. He unbuttoned my pants. i slid his off and his underwear, off the went too. he kissed down my abdomen to my panties. I took off his shirt. He kissed my lips, neck, my breasts. Then back down my abdomen. He didn't stop this time he went down further to my clit. He licked the outside. The he slipped his tongue in me. He licked fast and he was good at it. I moaned in pleasure, then he put in his fingers with his tongue. Then it was double pleasure. i came once. "MMMM....You're ready now." He said he lad on me placing his penis on my vagina. He kissed me again passionately. he rolled us over to where i was on top. He took off my bra. kissed from my lips to my neck to my breasts. He bit me, drinking some of my blood. Just a taste though. i brought his face up to mine and kissed him passionately. i kissed down his neck and bit in at the last kiss. I took just a taste. "I need you!" he whispered into my ear. He put his dick in me. And went hard and fast in me.
We had hours of vampire sex. Then we went to sleep in the closet as the first rays of sunlight came.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read and comment. i know you will like it.