Status: Active! Comment & Subscribe! : )

Out of Grasp

My heart pounded in my chest and I swallowed nervously. Our pinkies were still locked and John’s earth colored eyes were boring into mine, a slight glaze over them from all the alcohol. But it was impossible to completely diminish the color of his eyes. They were the first thing I noticed about him and still remained to be one of the top things that stood out.

“I won’t let those monsters get you.” He unlocked our pinky’s and slipped his fingers into mine, giving my hand a squeeze. He lifted my hand to his lips and gave it a gentle kiss, his eyes never dropping their gaze with mine.

I smiled and nodded my head at his promise, my hand tingling where his lips had just touched and my cheeks burning. Shifting slightly, he crawls a few inches closer to me, his legs brushing against mine. Chewing the corner of my lip, I roll onto my side and face him, my thoughts blurring and melting into nothing.

His hand slides over my forearm to hold my elbow, drawing me closer to his body. Our noses brush against one another and I can feel the rise and fall of his chest with every breath he takes. My breathing is labored and the racing of my heart picks up even more, as his face inches closer to mine.



Disclaimer: I own all original characters and the plot. However, I unfortunately do not own anyone in The Maine or A Rocket to the Moon nor do I own their music or anything affiliated with them. This story is purely fiction and similarities to real life events are purely coincidence.