Status: Active! Comment & Subscribe! : )

Out of Grasp

X

“And here I thought he was weird. Turns out he’s fucking mental.” Laughs erupted around me, as I kept my eyes on Pat, who was screaming at a couple of girls, all of whom looked annoyed.

John and I sat in the booth with Melanie, Tori, Garrett, and the Rocket boys. We were all pushed together, knees touching and arms rubbing. Kennedy and Jared were standing near Pat, laughing hysterically and egging Pat on. Not only were the three girls being yelled at by Pat staring at him with frightened looks, but people around them who were just standing around, talking or dancing, were also watching Pat. Most of them were drunk and laughing, some even pulling out cameras.

“He’s going to get kicked out,” Andrew said.

“It wouldn’t be the first time,” Melanie murmured, amusement in her tone.

I nearly spilled my drink and yelped in surprise as Pat suddenly jumped on to the table, wailing and screeching. Nothing he was saying was making any sense, but he continued to make a scene, screaming in everyone's faces.

He flopped down on his knees, making the table shake, and lifted up his shirt to his neck, making weird hand gestures.

"I DON'T CARE! I JUST LOVE GARRETT! MY MOM LOVES GARRETT! OUR-OUR BABIES WILL BE BEAUTIFUL!"

The entire table, including Jared and Kennedy who finally joined us, erupted in laughs, watching as Pat squirmed on the granite table, nearly falling off.

"Im gonna have to ask all of you to take your friend and leave. We don't condone the usage of drugs and it's pretty obvious your friend here-..."

"YOU'RE JUST A CUPCAKE LOVER! AAAAAHHH!"

The security guard puffed up his chest and glared at Pat. He grabbed Pat's ankles and pulled him off the table, throwing him over his shoulder like a rag doll and heading towards the exit.

"RAPE! RAPE!" Pat yelped, grabbing onto random people as he was carried through the crowd.

"Well, this was fun while it lasted,"Eric chuckled as we all clambered out of the booth and headed towards the exit.

"Guess I'll have to ask you to dance next time we're out," John said, coming up next to me, his hand brushing my own.

"That's something I'd like to see."

"You don't think I'd be a good dancer?"

"Mm, you're so tall and lanky. You remind me of one of those Inflatable Breezy Geezers that you see at car dealerships."

"Ouch, deflate my ego a little more."

I smirked at him, bumping my shoulder into his. "You're ego could use a few hits."

"Did anybody else think that the security guard who dragged Pat out look like a beefed up version of the guy from Blues Clues?" Tori asked.

"Now that you mention it....no." Justin laughed at the glare Tori sent him.

We stepped outside where Pat now sat on the sidewalk, no longer screaming and his hair untucked from behind his ears. Two security guards stood over him, their arms crossed.

"Don't bring him back here." One of them order before turning around and stomping off.

"Alright well, it's still early and I'm not nearly as drunk as I wanted to get, so what's the plan?" Andrew asked, clapping his hands together.

"Why don't we go get some cases of beer and go to the beach?" Kennedy asked, shrugging his shoulders.

"Isn't that illegal?" I asked.

"Not if you don't get caught," Garrett smirked.

After debating it, we all agreed to get a few drinks and head to this beach, which I had no idea even existed.

"I didn't even know there were any beaches in Arizona," I spoke my thoughts, climbing into the drivers seat of my car.

"Most people don't. John and Jared found it one day. It's north of Phoenix. It's actually Roosevelt Lake, but there's sand so we just call it a beach. It's got a dock that leads to this gazebo type thing in the middle of the water. It's really cool."

I nodded my head and started up the car, backing out of the parking space and following the directions Tori was giving me.
♠ ♠ ♠
What is it with me and these random cliff hanger type endings?
I need to stop doing this.
Also, this is too short. Sorry : /

Oh, and I just realized today that this story has 9 stars! That's so crazy! When I saw that, I nearly fell out of my chair! : 3 I just want to once again thank those of you that have commented and subscribed, even you silent readers!

Thanks for the comments:
Caleb Turman
restlesssouls
vivalajade
fresh2death13
SixFeetUnder11
imXstillXfalling6

Comment & Subscribe