Status: Hiatus ):

Passenger Seat

Secrets Unfold PT. 1

Thanksgiving was coming closer, and the leaves had fallen to the ground and were colored like fire. Brian was finally better, and Summer had been released from the hospital. Brian had convinced me to go to the Thanksgiving dinner, I couldn’t resist his smile. The night before Thanksgiving we had laid together on his bed and cuddled. It was dark, but neither of us felt like turning on a light. Besides, we liked making out in the dark.
“Okay, time to stop.” I spoke breathlessly. I pressed my hand against his bare chest, and smiled at him.
“Okay,” He kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly to him.
“So, you excited for Thanksgiving?” I sighed.
“I don’t know yet,” He laughed.
“You really don’t enjoy being around your family much do you?”

“Nope,” I smirked and so did he. We decided to leave the subject of Thanksgiving alone for the rest of the night, and I decided I was going to make a late night snack.
“You want anything?” I asked him, and he just shook his head as he began to nod off. I smiled and kissed his forehead before going downstairs. I decided to make a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich, when I heard talking outside. It was more like yelling, so I became worried. I quietly went to the closet and grabbed a metal bat, and walked stealthily towards the front door and heard a man and a woman talking.

“But babe, I love you.”
“I can’t keep doing this, you dated my sister. I can’t do this to her,”
“But you’re pregnant with my kid, not her. I love you and this baby, don’t you understand?”
“You beat me up, I could have died, this baby could have died. Don’t you understand that?” This was rather juicy but they were arguing at the wrong house. I swung open the door and lifted up the bat only to see two familiar faces: Summer and Jonathan.

“What the hell?” I lowered the bat, and looked at the pair with a stunned expression on my face.
“Summer, you’re pregnant with Jonathans kid?” I looked to Jonathan, and anger crossed my face.
“You banged my sister, got her pregnant then beat her up?” My tone was filled with an unfamiliar anger, but Summer recognized it instantly.
“Autumn, calm down.”
“We were dating you asshole, but that doesn’t matter now does it? What matters right now is that you’re treating my sister like a piece of trash, not cool.” Summer was protesting, trying to calm me down. But I wasn’t calm until I swung the bat at Jonathans head.

Summer screeched, and I stared at her. “Leave, now.” She didn’t hesitate for a second. Once she was gone, I kicked Jonathan in the side, and in the nuts before calling the police. I didn’t bother explaining anything other than I heard him yelling from outside, and that I was used self-defense against what I thought was an intruder. They hauled him away, and I went back inside only to see Brian sitting down on the couch.

“What happened babe? I heard yelling and saw the police lights. You okay?” I just sighed and sat down next to him.

“Just some intruder outside, I got it all sorted out.” He nodded and kissed my cheek.
“Now, if I could only finish making my—“ I looked at him and noticed he had my peanutbutter and jelly sandwhich, half-eaten in his hand.
“Did you steal my sandwich?”

“Yeah, want the rest?” I rolled my eyes.
“No, you finish it. I’ll make a new one.” I stood up and went back into the kitchen and remade a sandwich for myself before joining Brian on the couch again. He played with my hair as I ate my sandwich, and once I was done I leaned my head against his still bare chest. Tonights events refused to leave my head, and it made my mind do somersaults.
“Ready for bed now?” I looked up at Brian, then nodded.

“Definitely,” We both went up to bed that night, and quickly fell asleep. But even in my dreams I couldn’t escape the secret that had unfolded before me that night, but once I woke up to the blaring of the alarm clock I knew I had to put it away for the rest of the day.
I showered, did my hair and sat in a robe for a while as I looked through my makeup. Brian was using the guest shower, and getting ready in the guest room so I could have some time to myself. I looked in the mirror, and applied my foundation, concealer and a bit of bright pink blush to my cheeks. I applied my eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara, then after I powdered my face I applied the baby pink lipstick. I sprayed some warm vanilla sugar bodyspray over me, then went to the closet to get out my clothes.

My mother and reminded me that I couldn’t get away with a fancy pair of pants and a nice top and flats this year, and that I had to actually wear a dress. So after much debate, I found a simple black dress, and paired it with a red belt around my waist. I put an arrow and feather necklace around my neck, golden earrings in my lobes and a golden link bracelet around my wrist. I slipped into a pair of nude stilettos, and grabbed my coral pink purse. I filled it with the necessities before making my way downstairs to wait for Brian. I was making sure I had everything when I heard him clear his throat. I looked up and smiled, he looked handsome. He was clean shaven, his hair was styled and he was dressed in a fancy suit.
“You look wonderful,” We spoke together, causing us to laugh. He walked to me and took my hand in his before pressing a gentle kiss to it.
“You ready to go?” He asked, and I nodded.
“I’m as ready as I’m going to be,” We walked together to the car, and as we made our venture to my parents house, there was something different between us. We looked at eachother often, and he smiled at me, and I smiled back. I felt like he was just waiting for something between us to happen, like he was expecting something. Once we got to my parents house, we sat in the car for a good five minutes just making out, before we heard a pair of giggles and tapping on the window. We separated quickly, and saw the band along with Tallulah standing outside the car waving at us, and mocking us.

“See you inside love birds!” They shouted as they laughed on their way inside. I blushed profusely, and looked in the mirror to fix my makeup. Brian began kissing my neck, causing me to only blush more.
“Tonight?” He asked, and I instantly knew what he meant.
“Yeah, tonight.” We smiled at one another before going inside, trying to keep up our appearances and keep our hands off eachother, at least until after dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so happy with his update, and I'm glad I finally got around to it! Hope you enjoy. Make sure to leave feedback!

Also, if you really like this leave recommendations? :3

Autumn