Status: Hiatus ):

Passenger Seat

Slumber Party Fun

After calling in Tallulah for our slumber party, Jess and I went hard at work. We grabbed plenty of blankets, a purple one for me, a green one for Tallulah, and a turqouise one for Jess. We placed them all on the sofa beds, mine going on a black one with a black and white striped pillow, and a black pillow with some ruffled appliques on it. I noticed Jess was already in her pjs, which consisted of a gray racer back tank top, and a pair of red plaid dolphin shorts. She also wore Yoda feet slippers on her feet. Seeing them made me smile a bit.

"Nice slippers," I commented as I helped her set up the Xbox Kinect and the Wii.

"Thanks," She said with a laugh.

"Hey, I'm going to go get my pajamas on. Will you continue to set up and keep a look out for Lulah?" She nodded and I excused myself from the room and went to my own room, and began to pick out my pajamas. I decided on a white lace tank top, a purple Victoria's Secret PINK pullover hoodie, along with my Victoria's Secret PINK black booty shorts. I decided I should wear some slippers as well, and slipped into a pair of Yoshi slippers. I walked back into the game room, and saw the popcorn machine had been set up, and there were four white bowls filled with various colors of candy, and even more bowls filled with different types of chocolates and different types of junk food. The gaming systems were set up, and the DVD player was also set up. And out of no where Tallulah appeared wearing a bright blue underwired bra with purple trim that went with shorts of the same color with cartoon owls on them. But just incase a boy were to interrupt our slumber party and barge in, she had a back up white lace cami to go over her sleeping bra.

She seemed to catch onto the slipper trend, and wore cookie monster slippers. She plopped onto her designated turqouise sofa bed, and covered up with her green blanket and propped up her head with one pillow that was white with pink flowers, and a black pillow that had flower petal details.

"When is the fun going to start?" She asked, and I shrugged.

"Did you bring any movies?" She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! I brought both seasons of Glee!" We all grew excited about this, and quickly put the first disc of season one into the dvd player, and got comfortable in our own sofa beds and pressed play. But first I got us all a bowl of freshly popped popcorn from the machine, a bowl of our own candy, a can of soda, and dimmed the lights as we watched.

As we watched, we laughed rather loudly, and booed when we saw Sue Sylvester. We all agreed she was horrible. After the first season was over, we agreed to take a movie break and play video games.

"Jess, why don't you pick some games to play?" I asked her, and she happily obligied.

"Who's up for some dancing games?" Tallulah and I excitedly agreed to dancing games, and decided we'd play Just Dance 3 on the Wii first. We all got up, got our stupid Hello Kitty themed Wii remotes, and started the game.

Towards the end of the game, it was a close score between Me and Jess, and we quickly became even more competitive than before. Tallulah was rooting for whomever got the highest score, which kept fluxuating between Jess and I, so it was kind of hard on her. At the last round, I was getting close to beating Jess' score, but then unfortunately for me Summer came in, distracted me and Jess won! I sighed in defeat as Jess did a little victory dance, and I plopped onto the floor and looked up at Summer.

"May I help you?" I asked, sounding rather annoyed.

"Yes, you can help me by keeping it down in here." I glared at her.

"You never kept it down when you were having sleepovers when we were younger. No matter how much I asked. It's only fair I give you the same respect." I smiled innocently, and she took it in herself to take a seat in the bright pink hand chair, and looked at all of us.

"Are you girls crazy? What's with all the junk food, video games and stupid Glee?" Me, Jess, and Tallulah all looked at eachother, and simulataneously rolled our eyes.

"It's called a slumber party. I'm sure you've heard of one by now, considering you had one like every week since we were in second grade, Summer." It was then that Summer rolled her eyes, sat back and sighed.

"You girls are rediculous, this isn't a slumber party!" We all sighed out of annoyance, and in our minds willed summer to have a house magically fall ontop of her and her feet shrivel up and roll up underneath the house that crushed her. Just so we could sing 'Ding dong the witch is dead!"

"Summer, go away. This is my slumber party. I'll do what I want to do with it." She huffed, stood up and abruptly left, but not without slamming the door childishly and dramatically.

"She's such a drama queen," Tallulah commented. Jess and I just nodded our heads in agreement.

"No kidding. But at least you haven't had to live with her."

"Thank God I'm not related to her, either." Jess commented. We all laughed and sat on the floor, eating more popcorn and began talking. Tallulah kept wanting to boast about her wonderful love life, despite Jess' protests. She loved Tallulah, but she didn't want to hear how good of a kisser her bandmate was. And honestly neither did I. We all knew I had nothing great to talk about, everyone knew my boyfriend was a wife beater, and that was a subject we didn't want to bring up.

So, Tallulah and I took it in ourselves to bombard Jess with questions of whether or not she was secretly in love with some magical guy that rocked her world. She denied it up and down, but we both knew she liked someone. We just didn't know who. Once all the junk food and soda was gone, we decided to play one more game and finish the rest of glee. The next game was Dance Central for Xbox Kinect, and Tallulah opted out of this game, so it was just me and Jess. We were extra competitive this time around, and at the end of the game, where we thought there was going to be a dead end tie, I won! And it was my turn to do my own victory dance. I even sang a little song.

After the excitement over my win died down, we got comfortable again on our sofa beds, covered up with our blankets and adjusted our pillows, then turned off the lights and played Glee Season two. Soon enough Jess fell asleep, snoring lightly. Then halfway through the season Tallulah fell asleep, occasionally talking in her sleep like she usually did. But for some reason, no matter how much I tried, I couldn't fall asleep. I tossed and I turned, and once Glee was over I turned off the tv. But, I just couldn't sleep. I groaned in defeat, and quietly got up, and crept out of the room and made my way downstairs to get a bottle of water.

When I got there, someone was hiding behind the fridge door. I cleared my throat, and they jumped and looked over in my direction. It was Brian.

"Can't sleep?" I nodded.

"Yeah, you too?" He nodded as well.

He grabbed two bottles of water, handing me one and then took a seat at the island, and I sat across from him.

"Why can't you sleep?" I asked, twisting open the bottle of water and taking a small sip.

"I keep thinking too much." I laughed.

"Me too."

"What are you thinking about?" He asked. I frowned.

"The engagement party." He sighed.

"Me too." There was a moment of silence between us, we didn't know how to talk about the situation. No one did, so we just pretended it didn't happen. Like I always did.

"How long has he been treating you like that?" Brian finally asked.

"A while."

"How long is a while?"

"Since the first day we got together."

"When did you two get together?"

"My freshman year of college." He frowned.

"Six years?" I nodded.

"Why do you keep going back to him?"

"Because I love him."

"Autumn, he could-"

"I know what he could do, you don't have to tell me, Brian." He sighed.

"I'm only trying to help."

"I know, just like everyone else. But I hear it all the time. You can get out if you want too, you don't have to live like this. Love doesn't mean anything if he's beating you. I've heard all of it Brian." He frowned, and I sighed.

"Then why don't you listen?"

"Because I'm afraid."

"Why are you afraid?"

"I'm afraid of being alone, and I'm afraid of him."

"Maybe I could help you be less afraid," I laughed bitterly.

"How could you do that?"

"Why don't you get dressed and find out?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"What are you thinking, Brian?"

"Get dressed and find out, Autumn." And what's a girl to do? I went upstairs, and got dressed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this, feedback? (:

Autumn
Tallulah
Jess