Beginnings Aren't So Simple

A Summer Fling?!

Roxi's eyes skimmed the article...

Joe Jonas's Summer Fling!

Just this June 20, 2007, the middle Jonas brother was spotted with a blond-haired, blue-eyed mystery girl - not hand in hand, but more with Joe carrying her bridal-style into the doors!

As much as we tried, we could not get brothers Nick or Kevin to confirm.

So, we're left to wonder: has Joe finally found the right one, or is this girl just another toy?


By the time of reading this twice, Roxi had felt like she was going to scream. She stared at the picture of Joe and her, noticing that it did look sort of... romantic?

She and Joe were both smiling, probably at a joke Nick or Kevin had just cracked; one of Roxi's rare laughs.

She let out a frustrated squeal.

"Roxi?" she heard from above her. She poked her head out of her privacy curtain, revealing Nick's chocolate-brown curls.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't realize anyone was there," she sighed, hanging her head off the wall with her feet balanced on the wall.

"It's okay. Is something wrong?" he inquired.

"Meh... it's fine," she muttered, her hands over her eyes.

"Doesn't look like it," Nick replied.

Roxi sighed. "I'll be fine, Nick, but thanks for asking. What time is it?"

Nick paused. "12:06. We should probably be getting some sleep. Tomorrow we'll be in Jersey just for looking around, and stuff, since it's just the start of the tour." Nick yawned.

"Got a point," Roxi said, poking her head back under her privacy sheet and got tucked under the covers. "Night, Nicky."

Nick snickered. "Night, Roxi."

Within ten minutes, she heard two people whispering back and forth to each other and shushing.

"It's okay, guys, I'm still alive," she heard Nick say from atop the bunk.

"Ah, okay," Kevin said, as she heard him getting into his top bunk.

There was silence.

"Joe, you alright?" Nick asked.

"Ah," Joe muttered, and she heard a mush of covers crush together. "I just don't think I'm ready to start touring yet."

"Ah, I get it," Kevin replied.

"Well, 'night, guys," Nick ended the conversation, as he was tired.

"Night," the brothers said in unison.

"NIght, Roxi, if you're still awake," Kevin said.

Roxi pretended to be asleep, and there was silence.