Beginnings Aren't So Simple

Vampire Nightmares

"Psssst...Joe....JOE!"

Something started to poke the top of Joe's head, which cause him to grumble and wake up to find Nick poking him with an Amp cord. Joe growled and attacked his younger brother, causing them to fall out of Joe's bunk and rolled into the side of Roxi's. As they attacked each other, the magazine that Roxi was reading last night fell on the ground.

"Heh? What's this?" Nick wondered, picking up the J-14 magazine from the floor.

Joe snatched it from Nick's hands and scanned the front cover.

"Oh, no," He mumbled.

"Hm? What? What is it?" Nick said, he grabbed the magazine from Joe's hand. His eyes scanned the cover and then flipped to page 42 and read the small article, "Whoa..."

"She probably hates me now," Joe mumbled.

"I see you guys are awake," someone said behind them. It was Roxi, balanced on her crutches. She glared down at Nick with the magazine in his hands and smiled wickedly, "You guys found the magazine, eh?"

"Y-Yeah...Roxi, I'm super sorry about everything," Joe apologized uncomfortably, "I didn't know helping you get into the Hospital would be such a big deal."

Roxi shrugged and walked into the Kitchen. The two Jonases got up and followed her like a two week old puppy. She was just about to open the door to the RV before Joe grabbed her arm.

"Roxi," Joe said, holding a firm grip on her arm, "I really am sorry."

"Whatever, It's not your fault." Roxi mumbled.

"Are sure you're going to be okay?" Joe asked, this time letting her arm go, "I mean, the paparazzi might follow you around alittle..."

"I couldn't care less." she lied. Roxi hated being in front of so many people, or being the center of attention, unlike other girls in her High School and Middle School. She knew that her 'almost perfect' summer will come to an end by the next day.

Roxi walked past Nick and Joe and back into her bunk to check her MySpace. A hundred and fifty six more friend request. She deleted them all and sighed.

"Roxi, do you want some Breakfast?" Roxi's Aunt asked.

"No, thanks. I think I'm gonna' go back to bed." Roxi smiled softly. Her Aunt nodded and left her to be alone.

Roxi closed the privacy curtain and turned off her Laptop. She took out Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and began to re-read it for the fifth time. Or was it sixth? She soon fell asleep.

"Your blood smells wonderful," Joe smirked.

"W-What?" Roxi asked. She stepped backwards and found her back against the wall of the RV.

Joe stepped closer and leaned into her neck, "You're beautiful."

"J-Joe...What are you doi-" Roxi's words were cut off by Joe kissing her lips ever-so-softly. She blushed and closed her eyes. Even though she was afraid to kiss him back, she wanted to so bad. But the pleasure soon turned into torture.

Joe buried his teeth in Roxi's neck. A sharp pain ripped through her body as she sank onto the floor, not being able to feel any part of her body. Joe sat down in front of her and kissed her again. He smiled into her lips and whispered softly, "You're mine, now."