Beginnings Aren't So Simple

Stupid Boys

It was amazing how one day Roxi could be the best of friends with the brothers, and the next she could be clawing at their throats. They sat together at a table in the RV, playing a simple game of Monopoly while waiting for the crew to get done packing. She looked around at the brothers, watching Nick take his turn and smiled softly to herself as she thought about how she has great friends.

"Your turn, Kevin." Nick said after moving his car.

Kevin nodded, rolled the dice, and moved his boot. Joe let out a long yawn and snuggled into Roxi's shoulder like a small puppy. Roxi giggled and gently shoved him off of her. He grinned and nudged Roxi gently in the ribs, causing her to jump and erupt into mad fits of laughter. Kevin and Nick glared up at her and raised their eyebrows.

"Well, I'm tired," Joe said after Roxi started to calm down. "I think I'll go back to sleep."

"Well, whatever you do, take a shower first," Roxi said, wrinkling her nose and looking away, pretending to be disgusted.

"Of course," Joe said, rolling his eyes. He got up from his seat and walked to the back of RV where the shower was.

"This is boring." Kevin commented rather dully.

"Yeah..." Nick and Roxi chimed.

Joe came back a second later and sat next to Roxi again, crossing his arms, "Roxi's aunt is in the shower."

There was a knock at the door of the RV. Kevin got up and went over to the door to open it. At the door, stood Trace Cyrus.

"Hey," He greeted everyone with a nod, and a soft smile at Roxi, "Roxi, I think you dropped your cell phone when Joe pulled you away."

"Huh? Oh, thanks," Roxi said with a smile as Trace came over and handed to her, "I'm such a klutz when it comes to my cell phone. I forget it all the time."

Trace smiled softly at her, "Me too. Well, its not just my cell phone. I forget my clothes, iPod, and even sometimes my band members."

Roxi giggled, "Wow, that's a shocker. Heh? Did you say you have a sidekick?"

"Yep. AIM is my drug," Trace said.

"Awesome! What is your screen name?" Roxi asked.

Trace added himself onto Roxi's buddy list. He excused himself to go find his little sister and left the RV.

"Well if anyone wants to shower, it's free," Roxi's Aunt walked into the room and stretched. She jogged out of the RV to go help the crew.

"Roxi, do you want to shower first?" Joe asked, "I want to have a word with my brothers."

"Er, sure. I'll see you guys later," Roxi said. She got up and walked into the back.

The bathroom was small, but it was pretty clean for a bathroom with around six or seven guys and two girls. Roxi turned on the shower then stripped down her clothes. She waited for the shower to get to the right temperature and stepped in. Roxi called her shower time her "alone" time. Being in a bus with a lot of boys had its up and downs, and she really couldn't go 'hang out' with her Aunt, so she spend at least an hour to take a shower just to relax.

After her hour long shower, she dried herself up and pulled on some clothes. Taking Back Sunday T-shirt and some PJ pants. Roxi blow dried her hair and pulled it up into a loose pony tail.

When she walked back outside, there were no signs of the Jonas Brothers, but when she open the privacy curtain of her bunk, she found the three boys laying there, sleeping in her bunk. Joe and Kevin slept next to each other, and at the opposite corner, Nick was fast asleep while hugging his legs. She noticed that the boys had toy guns filled with marshmallows in them.

Were they waiting for me to get out of the shower so they could attack me? Roxi thought to herself, smiling at the boys. She took a pillow out of Joe's bunk and an extra blanket in a cabinet and rested her back on the side of her bunk with her pillow and nuzzled into it. Roxi took a last glance at the boys.

"Stupid boys..." she said with a smile, then fell asleep.