Beginnings Aren't So Simple

Well, It Was Fun While It Lasted...

Three days and shows later, the group was in Colorado, parked a few miles away from the Venue they were suppose to play, just so the paparazzi won't attack them. Roxi was the only one in the bus, for that everyone was outside fooling around in the beautiful weather. She grabbed her iPod, her Camera, a bottle of Vitamin Water, and jogged out of the bus.

Tony was teaching Nick some Karate moves, which made Roxi giggle. Over by a tree, Joe laid there with her Twilight book, Kevin was walking around lazily talking onto his phone. She didn't know where the people on the Miley Bus were, but didn't pay much attention to it as she ran towards Joe.

"Heya!" She said, sitting herself on the grass.

Joe looked up and smiled at her, "Hey."

"How's the book coming?" Roxi asked. She laid down and rested her head on Joe's stomach.

"Err...Good." Joe blushed without realizing.

Roxi smiled. "Cool beans. What chapter are you on?"

"Eighth chapter." He replied.

Two more hours past by. Now Roxi was taking a break from her iPod, and was chatting with Alexa via sidekick. She let out a sigh, causing Joe to look up from his book and suddenly getting concerned, "'Sup?"

"Alexa..." Roxi mumbled, "She's leaving in a few weeks. She really wants to see me. Hell, I really want to see her, too...but this damn tour...ugh."

"I'm sorry." Joe said softly.

"It's not your fault," Roxi said, sitting up and stretching. She looked over at Joe and noticed that he was clutching the Twilight book closely to his chest. "Wow, you must really like that book."

Joe shrugged, "I kinda really like this Bella character. So sweet and innocent."

"Oooooh," Roxi giggled, "Joe has a crush on Bellaaaa."

"A fictional one - yes."

"You're pathetic."

"Well, I'm sorry, Mrs. Edward Cullen," He rolled his eyes at her and took out her bookmark that had Mrs. Edward Cullen written all over it.

Roxi gasped, "Ahh! Give it back!"

"Neverrr!" Joe teased, getting up from the ground and running away from Roxi, mentioning something about picture and MySpace.

"Ughhh! Jonas, get your butt back here!" Roxi growled, chasing after him.

Joe laughed heartily, running as fast as he can. After running for a few more minutes, he turned around to see if Roxi was still chasing him. She was. And next thing you knew, they both ended up falling on top of each other on the grass.

"Boy, you're heavy." Joe teased Roxi, slightly blushing at the position they were in.

She rolled her eyes at him and got off of him, brushing some dirt off of her jeans. She looked up and noticed a tall, lean figure waving to her. "Trace!" Roxi gasped and smiled as she ran over to him, leaving Joe Jonas alone on the grass.

Joe sighed and got up. "Well, it was fun while it lasted..."