Beginnings Aren't So Simple

Srsly?

Roxi skipped over to Trace overdramatically.

"Greetings," she grinned.

"Heya," he said, offering her a friendly hug. She accepted it.

"How have you been?" Roxi inquired.

"Nah, nothing... was trapped with the sister, she wanted to know about... well, about you, actually," he said, uncomfortably scratching his neck.

"Seriously? What did she ask?"

"Hmm... well," Trace regained his composure, ready to imitate his sister. "Is she emo? What's her last name? Seriously, she's related to Caroline? Ew! Her hair is so not that natural color."

By the time Trace had been done, using his most preppy voice, Roxi was on the grass laughing.

"Good, good lord," she said, grinning. "What did you answer?"

"Well," he said, sitting down next to her and smirking, "one: that's a music genre, dear sister. Two, well, you know what I said. Three, yes, it is, and it's better than your Hannah Mon-fricken'-tana wig," he said, smirking proudly. Roxi grinned again.

"You're a genius, mate," she said, looking down to see Joe reading Twilight once more. "Geez', Joseph is very obsessed with stealing my book... and my bookmark..."

"What?" Trace replied, obviously not listening. "Oh, Joe? Haha, he seems interested."

"Yeah. He's occupied with my favorite book."

"Oh, cool."

"Yeah."

After a few moments of awkward silence, Roxi got up. "Alright, I'm gonna go back into the bus for awhile. Talk to you later, Trace," she said, stretching out the 'a' in his name.

He smiled. "Alright, bye, Roxi," he said, and kissed her on the cheek politely, Roxi not reading it as more-than-friendly. She waved 'bye' and made her way down the grassy hill to where the bus was parked.

The air-conditioned bus felt great to her, after being in the heat for so long. She grabbed a heap of clothes from her bunk and picked through it, picking out plaid capris and a white tank top. She changed quickly in the bathroom, and then got onto the shared computer between her and the Jonases. Logging onto her AIM, she quickly messaged Alexa.

RoxiTwilight: :( I miss you.

AlexaPyro:: I miss you too, hun. :[ Once I get there, I'm gonna hike up your cell bill and call you.

RoxiTwilight: Fine with me. The boys here are getting annoying.

AlexaPyro:: Srsly?

RoxiTwilight: Srsly.

AlexaPyro:: Like how?

RoxiTwilight: Like, Joe's stealing my Twilight book. ;] And he found my Mrs. Edward Cullen bookmark we made last year...

AlexaPyro:: :lmfao Good lord, Roxi, hide it better next time!

RoxiTwilight: Oh, I gotta go. D: I am so sorry. I need a fucking aspirin, or something...

AlexaPyro:: Kay looove. Bye. -Huggle-

RoxiTwilight: Bai. <3

RoxiTwilight has went away at 3:53:22.

Roxi signed off her messenger and pushed away from the computer desk, just as the boys were filing back into the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll let Toasty tell 'ya what happens next...

-Jenna