Beginnings Aren't So Simple

Is That My Eyeliner?!

"Hey," Trace greeted her with a one-armed hug, "Do you want to do something with me today? I'm really bored."

"Umm..." Roxi looked over her shoulder at the group. Her eyes lingered on Miley, who's arms were wrapped around Joe's neck. She was whispering to him, making a small smile appear on his face. And for a second, Miley glanced over at Roxi. She then whispered something to Joe, causing him to look at Roxi.

"Sure. Why don't you come in? We can think up some stuff to do here," She shrugged.

Trace smiled and followed her into the kitchen area. Roxi threw him a bottle of Vitamin Water from the fridge and sat next to him at the table.

"My sister's here, eh?" He mumbled softly after taking a sip out of the bottle.

Roxi sighed, "Yeah...She's been hanging around here for awhile. Always with Nick, of course. I think the two like each other."

"She's always like that. A complete flirt," Trace shook his head in disapproval. He looked up and watched Miley and the brothers fool around. "Joe looks at you a lot." He stated.

"Hm?" Roxi looked over at them, and saw Joe's head quickly look away.

Trace laughed, "I think he likes you."

Roxi shook her head, "Let's change to a different subject."

"Okay," Trace smirked.

"Hi, Trace."

It was Miley. She had walked over with Joe and took a seat next to Roxi while Joe took a seat next to Trace, hesitantly.

"Hi, Roxi." Miley said with the most fake smile ever.

"Hello." Roxi mumbled.

"OH MY GOD!" Miley suddenly cried, shooting up from her seat. "IS THAT MY EYELINER, TRACE?!"

"U-um. Roxi, I gotta go now. Later, 'Kay?" Trace suddenly said, getting up from his seat. He pecked Roxi lightly on the cheek, hopped over Joe, and dashed out of the bus with Miley chasing him, screaming words that you wouldn't think a Disney Channel Star would say.

"Are you guys..." Joe started after a long silence, but his voice trailed off.

"Yes...?"

"Are you guys together?" He finished off, biting his lip slightly.

"No..." Roxi said, and then giggled, "Well not yet. I really like him, though. He's so sweet."

"Y-You do?" Joe inquired.

"I suppose. Well, I guess I should say, I kinda like him." Roxi replied, looking down and blushing.

"Oh..." He mumbled, "That's nice."

"Roxi?!" Nick's voice called out from the back.

"Yeah, Nick?!" Roxi called out back.

"Come here....QUICK!"