Beginnings Aren't So Simple

Can I Mosh?!

"Because... you've been hanging with Trace a lot lately," Joe finished his stuttering sentence and looked up at Roxi.

She felt her heart drop and huffed. "So?"

"So... I don't know what he's like. He seems weird." He finished confidently. Roxi's mouth opened.

"You can't say that! He's sweet," she stated.

"Yeah, okay," Joe said, getting up. "Just wondering. Seeiah."

Roxi felt on the verge of tears again. She didn't mean to make Joe mad, but... she pulled out her dream diary -- this time serving as a journal -- and the pen scrawled on the paper.

In the other room, Joe was on the couch, using his laptop, checking his personal myspace, and signing on his messenger.

Soon, a message popped up.

Anonymous: u know what it was about, rite?

Joe: Who is this?

Anonymous: doesnt matter. but u kno. today with roxi.

Joe: What about Roxi?

Anonymous: why she was so upset.

Joe: I don't want to know.

Joe has logged out.

That sent him into a small scare. Whoever this person was knew Roxi, and was in the bus at one point or another when she was upset. He brushed it off and closed his computer, frustrated. He should have just told her the real reason and not chickened out, like he knew he would.

He shuffled away from the computer.

Back in Roxi's bunk, she put her journal back under her pillow, now less annoyed. The bus was on the move again; they were heading to Tennessee and were scheduled to be there the next day.

Roxi heard a knock on the wooden part of the bunk. "Si?" she answered.

"Roxiii," Kevin stretched out her name. "Can I come up for a sec'?"

"Sure as hellz," she said, and Kevin came up, kneeling on the floor.

"I was wondering, do you wanna come see the show tomorrow? We'd all wanna see ya' there," he suggested.

Roxi thought. "Sure, I guess so. Where'd I be?"

"In the VIP box, or front row of the G.A. You choose."

"Ew, if I choose the box," Roxi replied, "I'd have to stay with Miss Five-Alter-Egos and her madre. So, hrr, I want front row."

Kevin smiled. "Alright."

"Can I mosh?!" she asked excitedly.

"For sure," Kevin said, grinning, and Roxi did too.

"Thanks'ya, Kevin."

"No problem. Bye," he said, and got up.

Later in the day, Roxi's doctor called and explained she should be able to walk without crutches as of today. Excited, she started off slow, but was back to walking normally within a few hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Roxi's finally off crutches.
Yayz. (:
We kept forgetting that... :shifty

- Jenna