Beginnings Aren't So Simple

Completely Unaware

The concert was over. The boys and girls made their way back to the bus after getting through crowds of screaming fans and love-struck girls. The night air, even being Summer, chilled Roxi's skin as she walked. Roxi wasn't talking to Alexa, though; she was walking herself. Alexa was alongside Kevin, sharing the story of how she had accidentally smashed her first guitar when it dropped from her bunk.

Joe slowed down from the group and walked alongside Roxi.

"Did you like the show?" he asked hopefully.

Roxi thought for a moment. "Actually, Jonas, I did," she smiled, her nose in the air mockingly.

Joe smiled. "Cool. Hopefully we didn't sound like the worst boy band ever. Just saying."

Joe mentally slapped himself; that was the stupidest thing to possibly say!

"Ha, yeah. Though, Hannah was... ew. As always." Roxi hissed the name and finally stepped up into the bus. Joe followed.

Roxi took out her Dell and logged onto the local internet connection, immediately going onto her MySpace. She scrolled down, seeing she had new messages, picture comments, and friend requests. She accepted the friend request, not knowing who it was, and was planning to check the profile. Though, she clicked on the messages first. An eyebrow raised as she read it. The person she had just added sent her a message.

From: anonymous

Biiitch, he doesnt love you!

She confusedly messaged this person back.

From: RoxiRIOT!

Yeah, if you don't mind telling me who this is.
And who's 'he'?


She went to go check her new photo comments. Again, it was the same person.

Ewewewewwww
No wonder he doesnt like you lmao, emoooo


Roxi began to get angry. She deleted this person and closed her laptop, not even reading the comment. She sighed and went back into the living-room area of the bus, seeing Alexa now talking with Nick, and Joe reading a new manga. Roxi sat down next to Kevin and randomly began fixing his hair.

"What are you doing?" Kevin asked, smiling, nearly laughing.

"Fixing your hair. It's all sweaty and everywhere," Roxi said, huffing.

While his brothers laughed, Joe slipped off to his bunk, tired and already grumpy. He scribbled away angrily at his notebook (under his pillow, just as Roxi did it) and sighed out of frustration.

While he was suffering, the girl he might be in love with was out there, completely unaware.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT.
AND THE RIDICULOUSLY SMALL CHAPTER.
D:
-Begs forgiveness-
I've had block lately.

-Jenna