Beginnings Aren't So Simple

Invasion

"Well... It's been nice seeing you, buddy." Alexa smiled at her best friend, hugging her.

"I'll see you back in Vegas, yeah?" Roxi grinned.

"Most def." Alexa replied.

"So you said your aunt was going to pick you up, right?" Roxi's Aunt asked Alexa.

"Yep. She'll be here in a minute," Alexa shrugged. She turned towards the Jonas Brothers who were sitting casually at the table. Joe came back out to say good bye to her , and Kevin with the most amazing hair ever. "It was nice meeting you guys," She said politely. "You took great care of my little Roxi-kins after all."

Roxi groaned, "Don't call me thaaaat..."

Joe grinned, "I like it, Roxi. It was nice to meet you, too."

Kevin laughed, "It was nice meeting you, too, Alexa."

"I hope you get the chance to see us before the tour ends." Nick smiled.

"Yeah, me too." Alexa smiled.

Minutes later, Alexa finally departed, and the group went to hang out in the bunk room while Roxi's Aunt discuss Rob about the security.

"Alexa's really awesome," Kevin told Roxi, slightly going pink, "I really like her."

"Yeah, me too," Joe and Nick said together.

"I'm glad to hear that," Roxi said. She was sitting on her bunk with her privacy curtain open so that she could talk to the boys. Her laptop was open again, and she was back on MySpace.

New messages.

From: anonymous

Joe. duh! you no he dun like u.
and ur fran alexa or w/e is FUGLy!!!!


From: RoxiRIOT!

Joe? Why would Joe like me? I don't give a shit, to be honest. I would never like him in a thousand years.

Lies.

And, how the fuck do you know about her? If you're another one of those crazy teenie magazine people, fuck off. kthxbai.

She didn't send it yet, but got up to use to grab a Coke, leaving the boys alone.

"I dare you to look on her laptop." Nick grinned at Joe.

"Why? That's invading her privacy." Joe said.

"I'll do it!" Kevin said, jumping off of Joe's bunk and onto Roxi's, careful to not hit his head. He scanned the page and read out loud in a high, girly voice, "Joe? Why would Joe like me? I don't give a shit, to be honest. I would never like him in a thousand years." He stopped there and stared at the conversation, his jaw dropping.

Joe's heart dropped.

"I'm going to go to sleep." He spat, closing his privacy curtain.

"Joe..." Nick mumbled. He looked at Kevin, who looked at Nick in shock.

"Erm, Kevin? Why are you on my Laptop?"