Beginnings Aren't So Simple

What Have You Done?

"Let me get this straight," Roxi watched her Aunt pace. "You've been hiding the fact that you and Joe were dating, but before you were to go out, you've had a thing with Trace Cyrus, and now that you're dating Joe, Trace thinks you've led him on? So now, you can't choose between the two boys when the tour is almost going to end?"

Roxi nodded. "Yeah."

Her Aunt frowned. "Roxi... what have you done?"

"W-What did I do?" Roxi rose an eyebrow, scared of what's to come.

"Roxi, I honestly never thought that taking you in for the summer into a bus filled with three teenage boys would make you fall in love with them. I thought you were just my little non-hormone crazed angel," Aunt Caroline sighed. She ran a hand through her hair and leaned against the kitchen counter, staring into the sink. "But now that I think of it, that usually what ends up happening in those teenage books, eh?"

"Yes..."

Her Aunt buried her face into her hands. "What have I done? Roxi," she turned around to face her neice. "Please listen to me when I say this: ... I want you to break up with Joe."

"What?"

"Honey, you don't know what it's like to date a celebrity."

Roxi stood up quickly and clenched her fists. "Oh, and you do?!"

"But, honey.. you know how the celebrity's boyfriend or girlfriend always get mobbed by paparazzi's? Then, the celebrity would go off somewhere for a tour, a movie, and whatnot? They usually leave their boyfriend or girlfriend at home to be mobbed and alone. I don't want you to have a life like that," her Aunt said. "I don't want you to have your heart broken after not being to see your boyfriend for, I don't know, two years, and then have them come home to break up with you. I just don't. Please, Roxi."

"I...I'll...I'm going out for a walk." Roxi left the bus quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMIGOSHH ~
I'm sorry I haven't updated in, like, forever.
Sorry it's so short. Enjoy, my loves. <3