Beginnings Aren't So Simple

I Hate Hospitals

After getting Roxi into the car, Joe slid in next to her, Nick looking at her eagerly, his eyes asking if she was okay yet.

Kevin spoke up after about five minutes. "What happened to you to do this?"

Roxi squirmed in her seat. "When I got separated from you and, uh, Joe, I got caught in this huge pile of tree roots, I guess I screwed up my leg pretty bad." She sighed. "I hate hospitals. And doctors."

Joe nodded in unison with Nick and Kevin. "I do, too. It smells too sterile."

Roxi shivered and, picturing a needle, physically sighed. Nick smiled sweetly back at her. "We've all been there. Especially me," his sweet smile turned to glares towards his brothers. Joe shrugged innocently, making Roxi smile, which, in turn, made Joe smile.

Within a few tens of minutes, they were at the hospital.

"C'mon, Roxi," Nick shushed a tired Roxi back into reality. She opened her car door, where Joe was already waiting, his arms out. Roxi laughed dryly, and threw her long legs over Joe's arms.

Within a few seconds, Roxi saw a mob of people to their right.

"Kevin," she said, and he looked at her. "Why are they following us?"

Kevin looked back and cussed. "Uh, let's get in as soon as we can."

But, little did they know that the photographers got a few shots of Joe being particularly close to an injured Roxi.

Half an hour later, Roxi sighed in the emergency room.

"What am I supposed to do with a damn fracture?" She mumbled, glaring at her knee.

"It does suck," Joe replied.

"Yeah," Nick and Kevin mused together.

"Oh well, at least all I'll have all the time in the world sit in that bus and recover," she muttered unhappily.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is more of a plot-leader-up-to... o_o;

-Jenna