Beginnings Aren't So Simple

Totally Not Cool

Roxi walked around the Villa for the last time. She was now in crutches due to her fractured knee. It wasn't bad, but if she was going to be on tour for three whole months, she would've liked at least to be able to run around.

It was their last day here. The tour was starting tomorrow, and they were going to leave to New Jersey at Midnight. It was already 11:37 PM.

Roxi's stomach rumbled softly and she groaned. She searched for some extra money in her pocket, and found a ten dollar bill and some change. She limped her way towards a small Convenience Store that was used for the guests at the Villa's groceries.

She quickly grabbed a bottle of Vitamin Water, and a bag of her favorite Gummy Worms, and some chips. She glanced at the time again. 11: 45. Roxi walked around the shop and stopped in front of the magazine racks in search for a few Band magazines such as Rock Sound and AP, but something in bright, yellow letters that caught her eye. Her hand slowly picked up the latest J-14 Magazine.

JOE JONAS' NEW GIRLFRIEND? Go to Page 42 for more info! were the words that were spread across the front of the magazine. Underneath, were pictures of other Disney and Nick celebrities, and the biggest one of all was Joe holding Roxi his arms at the Hospital.

Roxi's face flushed with anger, but she bit her lip, took a few Band Magazines, and proceeded to the counter where she threw all of her merchandises on the counter. Surprisingly, it coast just enough for her to buy all of the items. She thanked the Cashier and limped back outside and went to the RV.

"There you are!" Nick said when he spotted her limping towards the RV, "Where were you?"

"Places!" she snapped.

"Awkwarrrrrd..." Joe said, laughing towards the end.

"I'm going to go into the RV and catch some Z's," Roxi said casually. She didn't feel like talking to the boy who got her on the front page of a magazine. Before the boys could say anything, Roxi climbed (well, limped) up the stairs to the RV. She slid into the bunk where her Aunt said shall be her new 'bedroom' for the next few months. It was across from Joe's, and underneath Nick's. It was originally suppose to be next to her Aunt, but it was taken up by all of her luggages. Her bags and backpack was already on the bed, and luckily, it was tall enough for her to sit up straight. She closed the curtain and turned on her laptop, where it immediately connected to the Internet connection on the bus. Roxi went onto MySpace, where she logged in and found more than fifty friend requests.

Since the Jonas Brothers added her on their Top Friends and ever since that magazine came out, they must've assumed that she was Joe's girlfriend. She sighed and denied all of them and posted a rant bulletin about this situation, not caring if the Jonases see it or not.

"Roxi?" a warm voice said from the other side of the curtain.

"I really don't want to talk right now, Joe." Roxi said in an irritated voice.

"Oh... Sorry. I was just wondering if you were here or not." Joe said.

"Mm. Well I am. I'm gonna' go to bed now. I'll talk to you later in New Jersey," she said.

"'Kay." Joe said softly. She heard him slip into his bunk and the others as well.

Roxi took out magazine and re-read the front page over and over again.

"Totally not cool." she said to herself and began to read the article a few minutes afterward. Her heart sunk as she read the words on the magazine...