I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

Sammie?

Chapter 14

Andy's POV

Sandra knew Sammie, but that wasn't the biggest shock of the day, the fact that scout is back and just thinking about it makes me shiver...

"what are you doing here?" I asked her annoyed and I made it obvious.

"I came to see you, of course. I want you back, baby," she giggled but it wasn't cute, it wasn't sammie's giggle

what the hell are you thinking Andy? I scolded myself, I can't just walk around thinking such things.

But I think I-

My thoughts were cut short by sandra knocking me over, she's small but she sure is strong.

"Andy! I missed you," she yelled hugging me, I laughed.

"I missed you too, Sandra" I smiled at her, "it's been what seven? Eight months? I haven't been this far away from you for this long," I truly missed her, she was like a sister to me.

She was still on top of me, she wasn't heavy or anything but with everyone staring, it was getting uncomfortable, "Sandra? Can you get off of me? Everyone is staring..."

"oh right, sorry" she smiled sheepishly, I laughed at her.

Everyone was having some sort of conversation with each other. Scout was flirting with Reuben, who looked extremely uncomfortable, poor guy...

"so how is modern day escape treating you?" I asked sandra.

"dude I love those guys! I love the whole band!" she grinned, "we just finished a small tour around north America, they introduced me, the fans welcomed me. It's just amazing."

I smiled at her, "I'm glad you're happy,"

"thank you Andy," she said, "I appreciate it,"

"hey guys, do you want to go inside and watch a movie or something?" Derrick yelled so everyone can hear him.

"pizza!!!" CC yelled, fist pumping, everyone laughed.

"and I'll order some pizzas," Derrick laughed.
 Everyone piled into the living room except derrick and Sammie who went to the kitchen to order pizza.

I went and sat beside Sandra, I had to ask her, so I did, "why did you bring scout with you?" I frowned, she knew that we weren't exactly buddy-buddy now.

"I didn't, she invited herself," she stared at the guys as they picked a movie and popped it in the DVD player.

"yeah, that has always been one of her shit traits"

"see yah later," she got up and started arguing with the guys about something.

I need to talk to Sammie, I need to ask her why she was mad at me...

I got up and walked towards the kitchen but before I could even get to the hallway scout attacked me again.

"Andy!" scout squealed, oh how I hate her.

"what do you want?" I scowled at her.

"you, baby. I want you." she said seductively, stepping closer and she kissed me.

I was going to push her off but at that moment, Sammie rounded the corner and saw us. I was shocked I couldn't move but when she turned around and dashed out of the front door, i pushed scout off and ran after Sammie.

When I ran through the living room, I heard a combination of "what's going on?" and "what happened?"

where is she going?

After five minutes of running she reached the park, she headed straight towards a tree I recognized from long ago...

• FLASH BACK•

"Drew! Get down here," Sammie yelled, I laughed, she sure was excited to go to the park. I slipped on my shoes and ran down the stairs and saw her frowning.

"why is there a frown on my best friend's pretty face?"

"because you're late..." she pouted, we weren't really late, we agreed on ten o clock and it's not even 9:30 yet.
 
"well come on," I smiled at her. I grabbed the basket by her feet and I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the door and to the park.

I looked at her, she was staring at our linked hands and smiled. I squeezed her hand and I smile at her, she returned it.

"I'm glad you're here," i said.

"I'm glad to be here," she grinned.

We got to the park moments later and decided on a tree on the far side beside the swings. She started setting up and I grabbed the carving knife from my pocket.

"what's that for?!" Sammie got wide eyed.

"don't worry, Just watch."

I started carving the tree, when I was done it turned out something like 'Sammie + Drew= BBFs' cliche i know, I know.

Sammie smiled at me and hugged me, "it's beautiful drew, thank you,"


•END FLASHBACK•

She was my best friend and i missed her, I would do anything to see her again.

Sammie sat down at the tree and started crying.

I was hiding behind a tree nearby, far enough for her not to see me but close enough for me to see her.

She turned towards the tree and rested her fingers on the carving and started crying harder.

how did she know they were there?

She couldn't be my best friend, can she?

I slid to the ground and rested my head on the tree, looking at the sky.

but they look nothing alike except for the pale skin...

My Sammie had dark red hair and chocolate brown eyes, I loved her eyes, I always told her that. But this sammie  had blondish white hair and I can't see her eyes because of those damn contacts she keeps wearing.

What gets on my last nerve is know that she moved here from Scotland. It can't be just a coincidence, right?

I looked back at the tree and saw that she fell asleep. I sighed and got up, dusted my pants off and walked towards her.

I sat beside her and slid her head on my lap, I started stroking her hair. Her makeup/tear stained face is the most beautiful thing I saw in a longtime.

I bent down, enough for me to press my lips on her forehead.

I think I'm falling in love with this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, Amy here... I know you guys are probably mad at me for not updating in so long but I have been through some tough months in my life but I'm back and I'll try as much as I can to update faster! I hope you like it! :)

PS can anyone make us a new banner for the story? I think we should put a small piece of our readers in our story!

Like/comment/subscribe <3