I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

Sorry.

Chapter 16

Andy’s POV

I got back to Sammie’s house only to find Sandra running up the stairs, obviously to Sammie.

“What happened?” Derrick asked me, “what did you do?”

“nothing, I didn't do anything! That’s what’s confusing me!” I said I bit too loudly. I sat down at the bottom of the stairs. Waiting.

A couple of minutes later I heard Sandra opening the door to Sammie’s room, “everything is going to be okay, I promise. Just take a shower and relax”

I got of the stairs and stared at Sandra expectantly after she got to the last step, “well?”

“well?” she hissed at me, “that’s all you have got to say?”

“wha-” I started but she cut me off.

“what the fuck is wrong with you?” she yelled at me, “you can’t just do that!”

“what did I do?!”I yelled.

“you and-” she suddenly stopped.

“me? Me and whom?” I asked her, “me and Scout? Is this what’s this all about? Me and my ex-girlfriend? What does Sammie have to do with this?”

“look Andy, can you just go and talk to her? Apologize for what you did?” she said I can’t really explain what you did an it’s not for me to explain either, it’s Sammie’s, she’ll explain when she’s ready, okay?”

“okay fine, I’ll go talk to her” I sighed

“thank you and don’t tell her what I just told you,”

I nodded and walked up the stairs to Sammie’s room. When I got there, music was blaring from the inside so I didn't bother knocking knowing that she won’t hear me.

I opened the door and slowly walked in. I didn't see her anywhere so I figured she was taking that shower Sandra mentioned earlier. I waked towards her bed and sat down. I haven’t seen her room up close before, it’s pretty awesome. She had two of the four walls covered with band and movie posters, she had six-no wait, seven- black veil bride posters, I smiled at that. She had a walk-in closet and then the last wall was black with lyrics, quotes and photos. Yep, pretty awesome.

I got up and walked to the bathroom door and pressed my ear to it, the shower stopped…

should I knock or just walk in?

I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly, I saw her, she was holding something shiny to her wrist. My breath hitched. A razor. She looked at me with her eyes puffy and red, they were filled with sadness.

“Sammie, please don’t do it”

“I need too… I need this, Andy”

“I get that you need a release but this is not the answer. It never was, it never is and it never will be!” I said.

I looked at her. She was in a towel… I blushed when I realized that.

“Andy, I…”she Trailed off.

A few tears fell stray from her eyes. She dropped the razor from in between her fingers. “I…” she fell to her knees sobbing, her hands clutching her face. I dropped in front of her.

I moved her hands from her face and held on to them, slowly rubbing circles on the back of then with my thumbs.

“I’m sorry, Sammie. I’m sorry for whatever I did, I really am,” I mumbled.

“it’s alright, Andy” She sniffed.

“I want to make it up to you, can i? ”I smiled softly.

“yeah, you can” she grinned weakly.

“tell you what, tomorrow after school, I’ll pick you up. Wear something old, something you can get dirty,” I stood up, then grabbed her hands and got her to her feet.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so so sooo sorry! i know this is very short and late! i was having a mental lockdown...

~Amy.