I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

Sandra!

After Amy and Brock left - who made me promise that I wouldn't be a stranger and come to their house whenever I wanted - I ran upstairs into my bedroom, grabbed my BlackBerry and quickly texted Sandra.

Me: Hey Sandra

It was only a few minutes until I got a reply.

Sandra: Sammie! <3 Where have you been? I thought you were dead! D:

Me: Awe I'm sorry :( I've been really busy lately. I was moving...

Sandra: I forgive you ;D Moving? moving where?

Me: Country....to the US....Ohio.... Cincinnati to be exact....

Sandra: Oh. Do you live anywhere near his parents?

Me: Yeah, right next door! And he's coming home in 4 months :/

Sandra: You still love him don't you?

Me: ....Yeah, he's coming home in 4 months like I said which means I only have 4 months to get over him :/

Sandra: Aww Sammie </3 I'm sorry. Have you ever thought about contacting him?

Me: Yeah but then I don't because of what happened.

Sandra: You never told me what happened that day you left...

Me: I'll tell you someday. If I meet him I'm going to act like I've never met him before.

Sandra: Are you sure that's a good idea?

Me: Yeah. Brock and Amy know it's me but I made them promise not to say anything >.<

Sandra: Well I hope it all works out :)

Me: Samers Sandra. Anyway how are you?


After texting Sandra and talking about everything and anything, we promised that we'd skype soon - I made a new acct so that he wouldn't know when I was on - and Sandra promised she'd come visit me here in Ohio, the rest of the day passed by quickly and so did the weekend.

On Monday I woke up to my alarm playing loudly. I groaned and turned it off. Today was Monday which meant that Derrick and I had to go somewhere that all teens hate. High school.

I quickly got dressed into the outfit I was going to wear to school, slipped in my red contacts, straightened and then back combed my hair. I grabbed my misfits bag and ran downstairs into the kitchen, grabbed a pop tart, some coffee and sat on top of the island counter and started to eat the pop tart.

I smiled as Derrick walked into the kitchen, walked over to the coffee pot and poured himself some coffee.

"You ready for school?" He asked as he looked at me. I nodded my head while taking a sip of my coffee.

"As I'll ever be." I quickly drained my coffee, put the cup into the sink, grabbed my bag and walked out to Derricks car. - his came early, I still had to wait for mine - I waited for him to get outside, once he was out and unlocked the car, we both got inside, strapped out seatbelts and Derrick started to drive to school, while he was driving I slipped my raybans out of my bag ans slipped them on wondering what school was going to be like.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha! Hey guys! *waves frantically*

I would like you all to say hey to my co-writer Amy! :)

I know nothing really happened in this chapter but things will start to get better!

Amy I loved the chapter you wrote! xD

Comment and suscribe! <3