Status: Comment on the story and tell me what you think

Benefits for 2

Say Hello

Envy walked down the long hall ways to her locker. Laughter and talking filled the air around her. As she opens the locker a scream fills her ear and the whole school... or what seemed like the whole school became quiet. She turned around to be face to face with her best friend, Finder.
Noticing who it was that screamed Envy was able to relax her shoulders, but not for long.
" I am sooo sorry baby doll!" Finder cooed as she pulled Envy in for a hug, whispers started up and then it finally carried on like it did before Finder's loud interruption.
" What was the scream for?" Envy said as she was finally released from the death grip that her friend held her in. She picked up her bag, closed her locker and started to slowly walk down the halls again.
" I stubbed my toe" She said simply as she started to skip in her neon pink tutu along side with Envy.
" You stubbed your toe and you had to let the whole school know" Envy said with a little giggle.
" You should make that into a song" Finder said before she started to sing very loudly" I stubbed my toe and let the whole school know. Damon's a JERK for breaking my poor little Envy in Two!" Envy's eyes bugged out as she heard the last part, people started to laugh.
" I'm going to kill you" Envy said speeding up and heading to first period. Right before she stepped through the door Finder pulled her back and into another hug.
" See you at lunch" Finder said looking at her friend one last time before letting her go. Envy scurried into the room and took her seat in the back row. The class started to get really full with in the last two minutes before the bell rang. Damon came and sat by Envy, like he always did, even when they were together.
" Don't worry only half a quarter left and me and you wont have to sit in this awkwardness" Damon said to Envy and she just looked down not even wanting to think of that. The rest of class she would text Finder hoping that she could help her forget him at the moment but it didn't work.

For the next 4 periods Envy stayed quiet and looked at her desk. Finally the bell rang for lunch. She hurried out of American History and down the hall, that was till she was pulled into a dark room.
" Holy Fuck, who the hell just pulled me in here" Envy said and then someone... cross that out, some guy started to laugh. He turned on the light, he looked familiar.
" You finally talk, sure they aren't the words that i expected to hear from you but you talked." Said the guy still laughing as he held onto an unlit cigarette.
" Who are you?" Envy asked and he stopped laughing and sighed.
" We only have 4 classes together... but don't worry, I didn't know you name till that chic Finder Told me. I'm Gates, but call me Syn" He said and she looked around.
" You brought me into a closet why?"
" Finder wants me to teach you how to.... Aw fuck it, she wants me to teach you how to be good at fucking and stuff upon that level" He said placing a hand near her waist making her lean against the wall.
" Um, thanks but no" Envy said as she grabbed the door knob but was pulled back.
" You could get Damon back, and I could get out of trouble for skipping for like the rest of the year. But that's only if you let me help you" she stared at him trying to tell if he was serious. " its a Yes or No answer" He finally said and she gave in.
" Yes... BUT what are you going to teach me exactly?" Envy asked and he smiled.
" The normal girl slutty shit, how to get the guy, kiss the guy, make him want you, how to have sex with him and then what you do afterwords" He said grabbing his lighter out and smiled. She just stared at him.
" Sex"
" Yup, see you get to have sex with me and then show off all your moves to Mr. Wanna-be-emo-like-us. I think that you got a pretty good deal. So how about after 6Th you meet me outside near the tennis court and we will get started there" He said taking a drag from what Envy soon found out was not a cigarette.
" Sure" she said and then ducked out the door, shutting it along the way.
" See you then, baby" Syn said as she sighed.
" I'm gonna kill her" Envy said heading to the cafeteria.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like, and please comment telling me what you thought :)