Status: Comment on the story and tell me what you think

Benefits for 2

Sit down I dont bite

I sat on the blechers looking out on the tennis court. No one was there which wasn't suprising, it was about 20 degree's outside and the wind was blowing way to hard.
" Okay I'm hear" I heared Envy say as she came up behind me.
" Sit down I don't bite.... hard.... a lot" I said and she just tensed up. God can this girl take a joke, or maybe she was actually smart. She sat down next to me wearing what i thought was the most stupidest outfit of the day next to Finders.
" Your wearing a tank top and skinny jeans... what the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked and she looked down at herself, the outfit it self made her look sexy, the wether took away the sexienest and just left stupidity.
" I'm inside like all day so I don't need a jacket most times... this is a exception." She said shaking a little. I shook my head, here will be the first lesson.
" Okay lesson one of a begging relationship, the guy will make everything seem sooo sweet. So he may give you his jacket, like this" I said slipping off my jacket and handing it to her. " Bring a jacket next time though, because I will only freaze my ass off for so many times" I said and she laughed. " What"
" And to think, i thought that all the new people wanted to make friends, i guess i was wrong." She said a playing with her skull ring she had on her right hand.
" So. tell me for your self how far you have gotten with a guy" I said not bothering with what she just said. I didn't need friends when I wont even be in school long enough to hang out with them.
" uhh, make out" She said in a shy voice. I started to choke, finder told me she needed help, i just never thought this much. " Its not funny, I'm slow at moving foward okay" she said getting pissed. I laughed a bit, she stood up getting really pissed. " Syn shut the fuck up" She screamed and I just stared at her.
She just screamed and cussed at me.... wow she has gutts. I stood up so I could be around her height again, even though now im taller.
" Listen hear girly, you dont scream at me unless Its during sex and you never cuss me out again" I told her and she just stared at me like I was crazy. I was pissed and she was pissed, but this was going to help me find out how she plays... with guys i mean.
She grabbed my sides and pulled herself closer " AWW HELL YEA, SYN RIGHT THERE BABY, FUCK YEA" She screamed and i could hear people still leaving school laughing and gasping from the other side of school.
" So your a tease aren't you? I'm gona have more fun teaching you then I thought" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her over to the brick wall by the bleachers. She got tense again. " I'm not going to rape you, plus if i did with what you just did no one would believe you anyway" I said and she gasped.
" I think that is enough for today" She said tring to pull away but i stopped her, grabbed her sides and pushed her up against the wall.
" No today is for me to see what type of girl you are.... to see if your worth my time... and plus i want to do something fun today" I said as I leaned down, she turned her head so i ended up kissing her cheek instead. " You want Wanna-Be-Emo_Like-Us guy or not? If so then let me kiss you, your not cheating" I said and she sighed as she gave in, which i notice she doest that a lot. This time I placed a hand on her cheek and one on her side and then kissed her.
Her lips were soft and fit mine great, she wasn't resistint which showed she would work with me. To say the least she was a great kisser and I was having fun. Out of no were she pushed me back only for me to bearally to catch my balance.
" Well then.... what did you get?" she asked. it took me a second befor i got what she said.
" If you work with me then we will be that much closer to never having to see eachother again" I said picking up my back and she laughed as she headed up the hill with me following her. She headed to her car and then took something out from the back. A purple skate board, with BAM written on it. " That is so awesome" I told her coming closer and she let me hold it. We talked about it for a bit and then she got in her car, befor she closed her door i stopped her.
" By the way your a fucking awesome kisser, i see why Damon stayed with you for so long" I said and then shut the door heading for mine.

Envys P.O.V
What the Fuck?!?!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what Envy was wearing. thank you everybody who subscribed and read and commented, keep up the work i love you all. the next chapter is going to be told by Saint, so i hope you like. And if you like Avenged Sevenfold then you'll like the two other storys im writting, Took a piece of you inside of me with Jimmy ' The Rev ' Sullivan and then Don't respect the words you're speaking with Zacky Vengeance