Sequel: Taking My City

Taking My Chances

5 Months Laterr

Chapter 25: 5 Months Laterr

5 months later.

 

"Hello Mrs.Jackson! How are you today?" Tasha asked. I was talking to her on the phone and I was watching tv. I was 9 months now and the baby could be born anytime. "Tasha the wedding was over a month ago! Will you stop calling me that?" I asked. She laughed. "Im sorry girl! Its just...I thought Id never get to see the day where I'd get to call someone that!" She said. We both laughed and then we started talking about life. Then I felt this sensatoin and water trickled down my leg. "Tasha!" I gasped. "What girl?" She asked. "Its either I just peed on myself...or my water broke!" I screamed. Tasha started screaming. "Oh My God girl! Here I come!" She screamed. I called Floyd and he was just as excited. 5 minutes later Tasha beeped her horn and I waddled out the house.

 

We rushed to the hospital. I felit like someone was drilling a hole in me. It hurt so bad. I was screaming all the way there and all the way when they put me on the bed. They used antibiotics and tehn I went into labor...

 

September 27,2010 my little baby boy was born. Floyd and I decided to name him Trey. He looked just like Floyd and I. When we took Trey home Floyd and I knew our lives would change forever...

 

*~THE END*~

Hope you all like it(;
Once again, VERY OLD story, iWrote this when iWas like...12? Lol...sorry for any error and immaturity <3