Burn This City

Women Lie, Men Lie

Chapter 13: Women Lie, Men Lie

I fuked dha pus$y good,make her cry if I tried

But I'm tired of being sick and I'm sick of being tired

Tired of these nigg@hz,and tired of these bi+ches

But shi+ let em lie,long as they ain't snitching

-Lil Wayne

 

~*Darnell Collins*~

I woke up with a major headache and a naked Aaliyah sound asleep on top of me. Oh shi+?! How in the fuk did I get here?! Then last nights events hit me so fast I grunted in pain...how could my father do this to me? To my mom? I looked down and I was naked too...then another memory came...Aaliyah scratching my back and moaning...saying my name. That memory made me smile. We did it! And my ass was drunk! I'm kinda pissed that our first time together...I was drunk. But I didn't care I loved her. My head was killing me. I looked over at my clock and it was 3 in the afternoon. My phone had messages from my mom asking where I was. I texted her I was at Aaliyahs. She texted,come home now. I didn't want to leave Aaliyah so I woke her up. When she saw me she smiled. "I hope your dumbass remember what we did." She said. I laughed. "Yeahh I remember baby. Ay my mom wants me to come home...come with me." I said. "Okay." She got up and threw on some sweats and a tee and I had nothing else but my clothes from last night. We walked out her room and her mom was sitting on the couch drinking vodka from the bottle.

 

I hated her for what she did to Aaliyah and I hated her even more for cheating with my dad. Today was Saturday and in since he's not cheating...his ugly ass is probably at home. Her mother didn't even look our way...but she looked like someone had mercyless whooped her ass. When we got out her apartment I said,"What happened to her?" Aaliyah got this grin on her face. "Me is what happened." She said. I laughed. I walked in my apartment and my mother was sitting on the couch crying. Which made me cry. I went over to her and hugged her and she started crying more.

*~Aaliyah Smith*~

I couldn't believe what happened with their fathe really happened...I mean if you're gonna cheat on somebody at least find a woman that's worth it! Darnell was trying to cheer up his mother and seeing his mother like that made me want to cry. Then his father walked in the room with suitcases. I glared at him and Darnell stood up. "Darnell...give me a chance to explain." He said. "Explain what?! There

 

Nothing to explain! There is no fuking excuse why you cheated!" Darnell screamed. His father just looked down ashamed. "I can't even call you dad anymore! You've been cheating ever since we moved here?! Why?" Darnell asked. Then he said the most discouraging words ever. "Because..." He turned to me. "Im Moeshas father." I gasped and I felt overwhelmed...next thing I knew my ass hit the floor and blacked out.

~*Darnell Collins*~

Was I hearing correctly? Did he...just say...that Aaliyahs sister...? I felt like I was going to pass out. I was so shocked I didn't even run over to Aaliyah to see if she was okay. My mom lifted her on the couch. "Aaliyah?" She whispered. Then she looked at my father. "You have another child?!" She screamed. He nodded. "But I don't know where she is...this is why I wanted us to move to Chicago...but her mother...told me she was taken away from her." He said. I wanted to kill him. "Tell me you're not Aaliyahs father." I said. "No...I don't know who her father

 

Is." He said. That was a relief cuz if he was...I was in love with my half sister. "I can't believe you! Get the fuk out!" I screamed. "Charles...how could you?" My mother cried. "I was a good wife...I never cheated." She said. "It wasn't you baby...it was temptation." He said. "Temptation? Get that pus$y shi+ out of here! So it was temptation for all these years?!" I screamed. "Watch your mouth son! Now look...even though this happened I am still your father! And we all just have to get through it!" He yelled. "We?! Oh hell naw. There is no 'we' anymore. It's just 'you' now get the fuk out." I hissed. He wiped his tears off his face and walked out. I couldn't believe this shi+ actually happened! I wanted to kill him! So basically Moesha was my half sister?! So Aaliyah and I share the same sister...but her and I are not blood related. I looked at my mother and she was crying her eyes out.