Burn This City

I Get Crazy

Chapter 16: I Get Crazy

1,2,3rd floor!

Hospital Bound! Nigg@hz is doors and I knock nigg@hs down

Straight jacket crooked,I hear you lookin,I promise I'm hard

And I sware you pus$y.

-Lil Wayne ft Nicki Minaj

 

I was sitting in the waiting room and Cam was sitting next to me. For the first time in history the hospital was deserted. I couldn't believe what just happened...happened. My mom just tried to kill herself...or she might be dead. And she apologized. She wanted to die out of the guilt she created. I texted Dani and told her to pick up Darnell. I told her what happened so she was fully aware of the situation. And Cam...what was he doing in my room?

~*Cam*~

I'm sitting next to Aaliyah and she looks like she's in a whole different world. Even in distress she looked sexy. Aaliyah was different. She made me feel like a regular person. I didn't know alot about her but I was in love with her. I've never been nice to anyone or close to that but to her. And it kills me seeing her in pain.

 

Her voice broke me out my thoughts. "Cam?" She said. "Yeah?" She looked up at me. "Thanks...for your help." She said. I smiled. "Anytime babe." I said. "Stop calling me that." She hissed. I laughed. I loved making her mad. She could get mad in a millisecond. "And what in the he'll what were you doing in my room? I was too caught in the moment to ask you." She said. I laughed. "Well when you rudely closed the door...I went over to your room window which happened to be OPEN! So I went in and I sat in your bed to surprise you...and that's when I heard you screaming." I said. She laughed. "Youre such a dumbass Cam." She said. "Well you're even dumber for leaving your window open! Girl we in Chicago! You lucky I'm the one who found out." I said. "Really? Well did you close it?" She asked. Damn. My dumbass didn't. My silence gave her the answer. "Wow...you're officially dumber than me." She said laughing.

 

Then someone called her. "Aaliyah!" We turned and it was Darnell...with Dani. When she saw me her face dropped and she just stared off. But I didn't give a shi+! She shouldve listened to Aaliyah with her dumbass. I was more concerned with Darnell and Aaliyah. Damn! Why did she love him so much?! I mean whenever they see eahother they act like it's the best thing ever! Like right now. When he called her name she jolted and when she saw him...I could FEEL the happiness from her body. She ran to his open arms and they did all that lovey dovey shi+. I was starting to get pissed off actually. I mean he ain't did nothing and nigg@h get praise! All I get is a 'thank you.' I couldn't see no more of this shi+ so I got up. I said bye to her but she was so into Darnell she didn't even notice! But Darnell did and he stared me down. Dani didn't even look my way. I was so pissed off that she didn't even say bye to me. Why the fuk did he have to come?! Her and I were just bonding. And he ruined it!

 

Whatever fuk this shi+ I'm out. I need to go find a bi+ch before I go nuts. Damn...why does she affect me so much?!

~*Aaliyah Smith*~

I was so happy to see Darnell. He hugged me and kept asking if I was okay. I started crying again and he dried my tears. "Baby...stop crying...everything going to be okay." He said. We sat down and then I looked over to where Cam was...and he was gone. Damn when did he leave? "Whered Cam go?" I asked. He frowned. "He left." Dani mumbled. Damn. I forgot to tell them that he'd be here. "What in the hell was he doing with you Aaliyah?" Darnell asked. I was about to explain but the doctor came in. "Marissa Smith?" He called out. That's my mom name. We all walked over. "So?" Darnell asked. "She's fine. But the baby...isn't. The pills mixed with the beer killed the baby." He said. For some reason I was kind of disappointed. I don't know why...but I am. Darnell and Dani sighed. "So can I see her?" I asked. "One at a time." He said and walked away. "Fuk that

 

Shi+,you want us to go with you?" Darnell asked. "Nawhh I'm good." I lied. I follwed the nurse to my mothers room and I was nervous as fuk. Is this really happening? The nurse closed the door behind me and it was only my mom and I in the room. She had her eyes closed and I could hear her steady breathing and the beeping of the machine. My palms got sweaty and breathing quickened. I was too tempted to walk out...I mean what if this was all a joke? What if she's just fukin with my head? I turned to leave but I heard her say my name. I could tell she was in pain. "Aaliyah?" She whispered. Damn it. I slowly turned around. Only my mother had this type of control over me. I feared her and only her in this world. I walked over and sat down in a chair next to her bed. "Aaliyah...I'm sorry." She croaked. I was trying real hard to fight back my tears. I mean this woman sent me to hell and high waters and she expects me to be all sentimental? Only this hospital was saving me from going off on her

 

ass. I'm not that ghetto to cuss someone out in a hospital. I took out her little 'goodbye' letter and dropped it on her bed. "You serious about his shi+? Or are you playing mindgames with me?" I hissed. She looked me dead in the eye and said,"If I wasn't serious,would I be in this hospital bed?" "Hm you tell me. You've put me in the hospital bed before." I snapped. She sighed. "See. This is why I did what I did. I knew you wouldn't believe me." She said. "Believe you? Uhm am I the only one who remembers the beatings...?" I asked. "Aaliyah. I know you're angry but I'm sorry." She said. I wanted to believe her but I couldn't. "Sorry? That's it? I've dealt with your shi+ my whole life! You fukin killed my grandma! Your own mom! And you had no shame and you didn't even care! Moesha was taken away from us...all because of YOU!" I yelled. She started crying and I could give a shi+ less. "Aaliyah please! It was the drugs! See...when I had you...I knew it was over for me. I was mentally depressed and I took it out on you and your sister." She wailed. I ignored her dumbass. "You know they say the baby died,right?" I asked her. She frowned. "What?" She yelled. "Yep. There goes another life you took." I hissed. Then I was flatout done with her. I got up and walked out leaving her cries for me,behind. I was going to forgive her...but not yet.

 

She did too much. I walked in the waiting room and Dani was half asleep and Darnell was on the phone. "What the fuk?! Nigg@h if iI ever hear you around Aaliyah again,I promise you I will kill you myself!" He hollered. "Danell,who are you talking to?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder. But he ignored me. "Okay! Okay! Yeah gone head! But I promise you if I see you I'm gettin yo ass!" He yelled in the phone. The he hung up and threw...my phone across the room. "What the fuk Darnell?!" I said picking my phone up. "Damn it!" He said. I turned to him and he had his face in his hands. "Darnell who were you talking to?!" I hollered. "That fuking Cam dude! He just called your phone and started talking his shi+ and I lost it!" He yelled angrily. I sighed. After going through that shi+ with my mom I didn't want to hear anything about Cam. "Darnell please calm down and let's go home." I said. He sighed and got up. I woke up Dani and we dropped her off at home. She went in without a word. "

 

Aaliyah...now can you tell me why he was with you?" He asked. "I don't feel like talking about it." I mumbled. "Okay." We got in the house and his mom was on the couch eating. It was 10:30 pm. "I heard what happened from your father Darnell. Aaliyah are you okay?" She asked. I put a smile on for her and replied,"Yeah I'm okay." She nodded and Darnell and I went in his room. I was tired as fuk so I put on his beater and shorts. He stripped down to his boxers and we laid in the bed. He held on to me and pulled me on top of him. "Tell me what you're thinking." He said. "Today." I dryly replied. "Dont stress okay? Tomorrow you'll feel better." He said. I leaned down and kissed him. "What was that for?" He asked. "For being there for me." I said. He grinned and rolled me over and he was on top. Damn I loved it how he switched our positions an shi+! Lol. "You welcome babe. You want a round two or sleep?" He said biting his lip. "Nawh not tonight babe! You look tired and I don think you'll be

 

 able to handle this." I said. He laughed and laid down on top of me. He rested his head on my chest and soon he was asleep. Yeah...some round two! My phone vibrated and it was a text from Cam.

Cam:Hey

Me:Dont talk to me Cam. I'm done with you.

Cam:What do you mean done? We had nothing started cuz your punkass boyfriend.

Me:Hes not a punk

Cam:yeah okay well when I see him and I pull my glock,we'll see who the punk is.

Me:Cam don't fuk with me...you better not touch him.

Cam:Whatever.

Me:Cam I'm going through too much bullshi+ right now. I'm serious. I will actually snitch on yo ass. You better not touch him.

Cam:Are you shi++in me? You'd snitch for him? I don't get you! Why do you like him so damn much?

Me:Because I do. Now can you leave me alone? Please stop.

He didn't reply back. Oh my god...he won't touch Darnell would he? Damn! I'm way too stressed our right now. I cuddled up with Darnell more and fell asleep. I'll kill a nigg@h if someone touch Darnell.