Burn This City

Cater 2 U

Chapter 26: Cater 2 U

Youre all I want in a man

I put my life in your hands

-Destinys Child

 

Its time. Everyones downstairs waiting for me to walk down the ile and get married to Darnell. My sons are 2 years old now and bad as hell but I loved them. Darnell actually played in the NBA for the Boston Celtics. They already have Rajon Rondo and Nate Robinson for a point guard,so Darnell wont play alot until next year. But when hes in,he makes a difference. My sons looked exactly alike and sometimes Id get them confused. They always loved to get in trouble,and they never went anywhere without eachother. You couldnt seperate them. Theyd always mess with Miya,Kelsey,and Cassie and they were older than them. They were like mini thugs. And Darnell and I loved him. I looked in the mirror and I was beautiful. I walked out and was joined by Darnells father to walk me down.

 

Everyone was wearing black,and Darnell,my sons,and the gang were in red. Just like old times. Miya was 3 now and her and Darnells little cousin were flower girls. My sons all stood next to eachother next to Darnell holding the ring. Deron was the baddest one,he was always doing something. Deyontae was the quiet one,and Damyan was average. But when they were together,they were like one person. I reached Darnell and he looked too good in his red tux. As the preacher was talking my sons started arguing. "Damyan stop touchin me!" Deron yelled. "I aint touch you!" Damyan snapped. Everyone started laughing. "Damyan stop touchin your brother! Deron you shutup!" Darnell said. They went quiet. They always listened to Darnell. Finally the preacher said his magic words and we were married. Cameras went off everywhere and the wedding was great. As we partied and celebrated,all I could think was:None of this would have ever happened without God,and my soulmate Darnell.