In Some Other Place

In some other place

In some other place

He couldn’t take it anymore; he didn’t find the point of fighting for living.

He wanted to stop and give up. His small body was so weak and fragile under any touch, his eyes red and pupils black, his skin dirty with sand, sticky mud and unnatural blood that painted his white ripped shirt and pants. He was like a canvas that was painted with time and patience. The scars, wounds, cuts and marks were a memory, something that showed how much he went through, and all that dirt, blood, paint, and all that covered his body just reflected how much he ran down and up hills, how much he fought to be safe and alive, to survive.

But he was growing tired of that; his whole body was tired of that. How could he keep this up without getting tired, without feeling the need of someone, of sleeping, of being in peace, of taking a rest, of being protected?

It didn’t matter how much he tried, but he couldn’t cover up the fact that the reason why his nails were short and bloody was because he was so desperate to get out and breathe the small part of pure air at the outside, because he fought so much he just wanted to disappear. The only thing he had to fight for was his life, but that didn’t matter anymore.

Protecting himself for something pure evil was tiring him already. He already felt inhuman, unnatural, part of something that didn’t even exist, part of something he was fighting to not become and be made in. Fighting and swearing that good was going to come back into his life and offer ten million of gifts were starting to become useless, or it actually already become useless.

How could he keep himself pure and innocent when he already killed more than 10 corpses a day? How does God expects him to keep innocent and good and fight the evil if he needed to kill it and become the evil himself to fight it? Why would he fight what he had turned in?

His friends and family became evil and others were killed by evil. The loved ones just disappeared like that; with no memories left behind. He was alone by himself and he was becoming crazy. The fact that there was no sight of any other human around was making him go crazy.

He was also hungry, he would spend a week or month biting and ripping is own skin. It used to hurt, but now he was too tired to care. Because being closed in that dark and faded room for years was depressing. He used to go outside in quick time and search for food, but that was when he had company by his side, when they were alive.

All he could do was grab his rifle, sit on the ground and guard the door until the other day. He already knew that if he didn’t open that door no evil would know he was there, but he was becoming paranoid. He always thought that something knew he was there, and that it was waiting for him to sleep just to get him. But he was so tired his eyes were red, lost, almost death. Sometimes he couldn’t even take things in his hand properly.

His lugs hurt, so did his heart. Everything ached. His bare feet had cuts, so many that made it hard to walk or stand, his vision was blur and probably even gone, he was getting skinny everyday and his bones felt weak, most of his skin was ripped off, and his dry mouth could only spell words of plead.

He probably even forgot how to talk. It had been along time since he talked and interacted with another living thing. With a living thing that was pure, warm and did have a heart that could beat. Not a demon that was dark, cold and cruel.

All he could do was cry and remember those days when he had a family, friends and even pets. Now he didn’t have anything, only his black dirty rifle to protect himself with.

He remembers when everything became so dark, cold and full of some horrible aura that made his heart beat with confusion, nervousness and so many negative feelings that made his skin chill. He remembers how evil took over the world and also took away every soul and body with it. He remembers how he needed and needs to fight to survive of something so horrific and horrible. He remembers how everybody went gone.

As much as he knows, there are probably more humans fighting and hiding to be safe, just that they were a few and far away. Some were probably being gone right now at that moment where all he could do was wish it all ended somehow.

He stared at the dirty door with his dark hazel eyes. The door that had wood nailed all over it, tape was covering the holes from its sides and it even had a chain tying it up.

He stood up, for the first time in 3 weeks. His back started to ache and also his feet, but he also felt that relieve of his bones working and his muscles responding. He walked over to the door and caressed it lightly, feeling every part of the scraping wood. And before he even had time to think, he started to desperately rip of the nailed wood with all the tape and nails stuck into the wood. With so much anticipation, he brought his left hand to his pocket and stuck out the tiny key, sticking it in into the door’s lock and opening it so fast he almost tripped down.

The sweet smell of air filled his lungs. The air wasn’t even pure, it was filled with dust, ash and some smoke, but the small part he could feel pure was like a relief to his whole system.

He knew, he knew so well that just by opening that door the scent of his skin was going to run all over the air and end down the nose of any creature out there looking for humans, but he didn’t care, he just wanted to disappear, die, be cut into pieces and even burned. But he just wanted to be out of this world.

He walked further, his feet were touching the soft dirt of the floor, and he needed it. He needed the feeling of nature, of feeling human again. And he just kept walking as he breathed the cold air and felt the wind brush his face with welcome and at the same time danger. Like the own nature was telling his something was going to go wrong, to go back and be safe again. But he was tired. He felt his big eyes turn even wider at the sight of the blue sun. He remembers how it was yellow or orange in the past, but now it was blue and dark like the moon. He didn’t even know if ‘that’ was even called sun anymore.

His skin was getting chills when he felt the nature so close to his human body. He felt real and unreal at the same time. He could even feel how the blood ran through his veins and how it reached his heart to make it beat with happiness.

But, not so much after, he kneeled on the floor and cried. Cried because he knew this was going to be done in a few seconds, because he was tired, suffocated, angry and sad. He had no longer that smile he used to share and give.

And he could feel it; how those eyes burned his skin, how the eyes of that dark creature that was standing not so far away from his was burning every part of his soul.

He was surprised of how human he looked, this evil, devil, vampire, ghoul, whatever it was, it looked as human as him. Just that his eyes were darker, no expression at all, his soul sad and angry just like his and his eyes looked at the young man with so much hunger.

The dark and pale skinned figure stood there growling silently and watching with hunger how the human form was there on his knees looking at him with big surprised eyes, but he never looked scared.

He wasn’t scared at all; he was surprised by the fact that this dark creature of the evil looked like a human, looked real and attractive. However, he knew they didn’t have feelings at all, no heart that was beating, just a mind that worked almost automatic. All this creature could do was kill and feed itself to promote the needs of the evil and himself. And he wasn’t scared because he wanted this, he wanted to be gone forever into a place were all he could do was rest in eternity.

And he was also surprised by the fact that the dark figure didn’t make a move to kill him or eat him like he should do.

And this demon didn’t kill him because; he was amazed of this human, of how something so vulnerable actually was asking with its eyes to be killed because it was tired. It was amazed of the beauty he could see in this human that he had never seen in any other human. He looked so real and beautiful in so many ways, and how could he kill it and eat it when it was a master piece that the evil didn’t made?

This demon could actually feel the small and pure aura the human had, he could feel it. He didn’t know how the living thing did it, but he also felt how his big eyes could see into his dark soul.

However, the demon walked even closer until he was standing just in front of the human.

The human could feel that not only this demon was there looking at him, but there were millions staring at them right now, every creature of the evil watching and staring at the human with big hungry eyes. But they didn’t get in the demon’s way, because they should never get in another creature’s territory and food.

But the dark figure wasn’t even playing or eating his food, he was admiring it. Admiring how beautiful a human actually was.

He admired how it could breathe, how his warm blood ran all over his system to keep him alive, how he could be killed of just one wrong touch, how he had a heart that could beat into a symphony to the evil’s ears.

He brought a hand to the human’s cheek, and instantly, even instinctive, the human leaned into its touch and closed his eyes and enjoyed it. It had been so long since he had been touched like this, and he wished it could be forever; he missed it.

The dark figure just loved how this human gave himself in to just receive a soft touch of admiration and care.

“W-Why?” the human asked. The demon frowned; all he could do was feel sadness and anger, and he could feel the human’s sadness too and for the first time he didn’t like it at all. “Why would a part of the evil be this k-kind?”

“Please,” the figure cried, “I had a name once, please call me Gerard” he insisted.

The human nodded, his tears covering his face. The demon didn’t know if they were happy tears or sad ones. All he wanted to do is make the human’s pain go away.

“You, Gerard, why are you having mercy on m-me? You should have killed me once you saw me”

How could he even bring this human something called love when he didn’t even know what it was?

“May I name you other than human?”

“Frank..”

“Well Frank, you are beautiful, something I haven’t notice ever before. I admire you, how can I kill something so alive and real? Even if my hunger is so strong for you, I can not do that” Gerard said, making Frank gasp and cry even harder.

“I don’t deserve it-“ he cried “ I don’t, I want to disappear, be gone”

“Why would you want that?”

“Look at me!” Frank screamed pointing at himself, “I’m dying so slowly it hurts! Pain is taking over me! I may be the only human alive!”

Gerard frowned, “Is that what you wish? Do you believe that being killed will stop all you pain?”

Frank nodded and stared at his bloody hands before looking up at Gerard with pleading eyes, asking with so much want he wanted to die. “Would you d-do it?”

Gerard stared, “Oh, how I’ll wish to make you my pet, my territory, my belong, just mine”

Frank’s eyes grew wide with a tiny bit of happiness. He never thought that a creature like this could actually tell him or feel something like that.

“And you will be mine, not now or in this time, but in another life, I’ll be the one that takes your pain away and will protect of you until your vivid heart stops beating, I promise” the demon said, making Frank smile with happiness and cry in his arms with joy and grace.

“Thank you, thank you Gerard”

And after he said that, Gerard killed him, so fast he probably didn’t even notice he was gone like he wished. The limp body rested on the demon’s arms, as he watched all the blood run down the human’s neck quick and fast. In another life, he thought, you won’t live the pain you lived here.
♠ ♠ ♠
well. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. I was really inspired for a moment and I decided to write this! It doesn't have much sense at all, but I think is pretty cool and full of drama xoxo