Status: complete

never let you go

never let you go

Even though I'm alone, without a husband or lover or company, I can't help but miss him. I ran away. I couldn't take it anymore. All the drama, the fans, the boys and girls…it was all too much for me.
I love Zacky, don't get me wrong, but I love him enough to let him go. If he knew this secret, his world would be ruined. No more touring, no more band. I won't have that. I ran away to let him live his life…
I find myself in Washington, the 1 and only place he will never look. As I cry myself to sleep, my water brakes. I call 911 and hear the sirens in the distance as I call into blackness.
I have a flashback. It was when Zacky and I first made love. He told me he would never let go. Guess he was wrong…

3 years later

I now have a three year old boy. He looks so much like his father. It hurts to look at him. If anyone was to see him, they would know he's Zacky’s son. I've talked to my sister; she's on her way here. I named my son James Zacky Baker. In honor of Jimmy and Zacky…Time to time, James asks about his daddy. I wish Zacky wasn't in a band when I got pregnant, but life never happens the way you plan.
“Mommy!”
“Yes, honey?”
“There is a man and a lady at the door!”
“James Zackary Baker! You did not just answer the door by yourself!”
“I'm sorry mommy! But I'm a big boy”
I go to him and pick him up looking at our guests. I freeze seeing Zacky and my sister.
“You named him after Jimmy and me?”
“Yes”
“Mommy, who are they?” I see Zacky’s eyes glass over.
“Sweetie, this is your auntie and daddy”
“Really?”
“Yes, baby”
James leaps out of my arms and runs into Zacky’s arms. They share a hug, Zacky kissing his head, crying. I go to Zacky and James, and hug them both.
“I told you, Riley.”
“Told me what?”
“That I would never let you go…”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it is short. please comment :) should i write more?