Allie Wonderland

Allyn,Ally,Allen

Since I was born, I was called by my family members and friends "Allyn" ,it's a very difficult name to pronounce, sometimes it is misspelled or mispronounced as "Allen"....It's a boys name and that is how my lovely parents want their eldest daughter to be unique. My name is supposed to be pronounced as "A-leen". When I reached elementary all the way to highschool my classmates,teachers and friends started calling me "Aly/Allie"- a word derived from my real name "Allyn". Since then, I use "Aly" as my nick name.

Those people who are closest to me still calls me "Allen" . My grandma calls me "Allen" whenever she's yelling at me to clean my room, "Allyn" when she's explaining something calmly, and "Aly" on Facebook.

But no matter how you want to call me (Allyn,Aly,Allen....or Allyn Mae), I'm still the same girl. Born in the year of the rat under the zodiac sign of taurus.

This is the story behind my name.

I'll leave you with the meaning of my name "Allyn Mae"

Allyn \a-ll-

yn\ as a boy's name (also used as girl's name Allyn), is a variant of Alan (Old German) and Allen (Gaelic), and the meaning of Allyn is "precious".

Mae

pronounced as "May"- the fifth month of the year.

Allyn Mae.-The Precious gift from God :)