‹ Prequel: Adolescent

Mature

Goodbyes

Matt must have been a god send, because as of this time today, I was standing over a full suit case. I didn't plan on taking much, so my clothes were limited, but I needed certain things to go. I brushed my fingers through my hair and let out a quiet sigh. I was beyond excited that my father had changed his mind about the tour, but slightly nervous.

Jimmy would be here within the hour to pick me up and bring me back to their tour bus. It was nice to know I would be sharing with the guys, rather than a group of men I didn't know. That was another thing I was curious of. Who would be touring with Avenged Sevenfold? I was told this was their Victim tour, but they didn't specify on who was going.

A gentle knock at my door forced me to turn. My mom stepped in, giving me a sad smile. She wrapped me in a tight hug and pressed a warm kiss to my forehead. Quietly, she said, "I'm going to miss you, sweetheart. Just be good and be careful."

"I know mom."I chuckled softly."I plan on doing all the drugs in the world and coming home pregnant. Don't ask me who's kid it is because I probably wont know."

"Shutup."She pushed me aside and took a good look around my room."You grab your camera?"

"Not yet."I reached toward my dresser, opening the top drawer and finding my camera.

I wrapped the charger tightly around it before sticking it into my suit case. I zipped it shut before placing my hands on my hips. I was done packing; now for the wait.

"What time is Jimmy coming for you?"She asked.

"Around eight. Then we're getting on the bus and heading out."I smiled.

"Excited?"She questioned.

"Very."I laughed."But kind of nervous."

"Well, these guys will take care of you. I know that for a fact."She said."If not, well, then they'll have to deal with daddy."

"I'd hate to be that guy."I grinned.

"I'm gonna head downstairs and cook up breakfast. Come down and eat before you go."She waved me off before disappearing out my door.

Within the next few minutes I had made sure I had everything I would need for the next few days. It was when I walked downstairs that I saw Devin coming in through the front door. I gave him a toothy grin before wrapping him into a tight hug.

"Hungry?"I pulled away from him with a smile.

"Starving."He smirked.

"Good, cause mom just cooked up,"I stopped, sniffing at the air just slightly."bacon, eggs and possibly toast."

"Sounds amazing right now."He took a hold on my hand before we walked into the kitchen.

Breakfast came and went quickly and before I could start up another conversation, there was loud banging at the front door. Soft talking and laughter came from it before the screen swung open. My dad walked in first, Jimmy right at his heels. His smile grew when he saw me, which only forced a large grin for myself.

"Hillari!"He pulled me into an iron tight hug before giving Devin a rough hand shake."You ready to go?"

I shook my head in response, but for some reason, a small knot of nerves was strung up in my stomach. It could be that I was nervous to see how the tour would go, or just the fact that I could be double thinking my stay with the guys. We wouldn't be far from home, at least for the first day, but something inside was begging me to stay home.

I took it as becoming home sick, already, and shook the depressing throughts from my head. With a forced smile, I said, "Let me grab my bag. I'll be right back."

I stormed my way rather quickly up the stairs before taking a tight hold on my suit case. I pulled it from the bed and grunted as it hit the floor with it's dead weight. I looked down at the maroon bag and groaned inwardly. I didn't realize I had packed it so heavy. With a heave, I pulled it up and into my arms. I made my way downstairs and nearly tripped as I reached the floor.

"How much did you pack?!"Jimmy cackled."You look like you're having a hard time with it."

"It's only clothes,"I dropped it at the door."tooth brush, tooth paste, camera and some little things. I didn't realize it would be so heavy."

"Don't worry."Jimmy's smile grew tenfold."Devin will take it for you."

"Oh, yeah."Devin rolled his eyes."I forgot I offered."

"I'm just kidding,"Jimmy reached down for it, but Devin snatched it from the floor with a tug.

I looked back at Devin, who only gave me sympathetic eyes. I knew he didn't want Jimmy playing as much as I did, I just didn't think he would show it.

"I got it. It's not bad."I gave him a hopeful smile as we walked our way to his car.

My mom and dad followed after us, who were easily showing their worry. Once my bag was in the car, I turned toward them with a sad look. I wrapped my arms around my mom, whispering, "I'm gonna miss you. A little too much."

She chuckled lightly as she brushed my hair from my eyes.

"We'll miss you too. Just,"She stopped for a moment and took a deep breath."make sure you say goodbye before you head off to school again."

I pulled away and arched my eyebrows in surprise.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"By the time you come back you'll have to go back to school."She frowned."Remember? Books, teachers, pencils?"

I let a groan escape my lips before shaking my head.

"It's been two weeks already?"She gave me a smile before shaking her head.

"Sadly, yes."I hugged my dad goodbye, who whispered for me to be careful and good.

It was an easy promise to make. I didn't plan on snorting cocaine off of a groupies ass or drinking myself into a slumber. I liked my parties, but I wasn't stupid enough to go completely crazy. I had one bad incident when I first started talking to Jimmy; I wont do it again. Before I latched myself onto Devin, I gave him a sad grin.

I was going to miss him terribly. He would be gone by the time I got back. He had another day or so before he would be traveling back to school once again. I pulled him into a tight hug and felt him land a gentle kiss on my head. With a sigh, he said, "Call me if you need anything, got it? I mean anything."

"I know, Dev."I pulled away, leaving a kiss on his lips."I love you. Have fun in school, okay?"

"Don't remind me."He rolled his eyes as Jimmy propped open my door.

"Ready to go, Little Sullivan?"He grinned.

I made my way into the car and got myself situated. Jimmy was quick to turn around and start driving, but the further we got, the more I doubted going on this trip in the first place. Knowing I could possibly have to watch Jimmy get taken away in a stretcher only worried me. I should be at home studying for my classes once again, if anything.

"The guys are really excited that you're coming."Jimmy commented.

"Really?"I was a little surprised.

"Hell yeah. We've got you on the bus. Now we have to stay in tact."I chuckled quietly at his statement.

I turned back to the window and let out a deep breath as that small feeling grew larger. I peeked into the side mirror by my door and frowned slightly. Devin, my mom and dad waved us off as we drove away. Slowly, they were getting smaller and smaller, making my home feeling rise up. I wasn't sure how this tour was going to go, but I could only hope it went well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you commenters;;
Violent Ecstasy
Maxxie.
um…idk
Aightball
Musicalness99
Phantom!
shelbyvengeance
Lone_Wolf
mistery gurl
Hello Fascination.
Foreveryoung14
XXKillxxJoyXX
shasha24
ForeverPlagued
Im Candy Baby

Thankyou subscribers! :D