Status: InActive

Reject

Chapter 9

My eyes fluttered open slowly, trying to adjust to the lighting. It was some what dark but light enough to see around. I found myself lying on a couch with chains on both of my hands. A blanket was laying on me covering my body which I just now remembered what had happened like who knows how long ago. The guy kidnapped me. I looked around and saw no one was in sight, so I listened for any sounds. Nothing but birds chirping and the flap of their wings.

I struggled against the chains and groaned out in pain as I yanked a little too hard. I stopped and looked around. I was in a wooden cabin, over in the right was a small kitchen with a little bar and a stool. Next to that there’s a little dining table and 2 chairs and a door. On the other side of the front door there is a small TV on a small little table stand and a bookshelf full of movies and another bookshelf full of books. There was another door. I’m guessing the bathrooms the one on the right and the bedroom on the left. But, I doubt someone would want to go through the dining room to get to a bedroom, but I could be wrong.

I sighed and snuggled the blanket closer to me and laid my head back on the arm of the couch. I wish I had clothes, I thought. My eyes flickered to the window above the kitchen sink and saw a bird sitting on the window seal just looking in at me. I just stared back at the bird and the bird’s head turned the opposite direction and let out a shriek and flew off. I wanted the bird to stay. I heard footsteps walking this way and heard the lock of the door click. The door opened and I saw the guy that kidnapped me yesterday. He walked inside and slipped out of his jacket it hanging it on the hook that’s on the door and looked over in my direction. I slid myself as far back as I could and glared at him as he walked into the door on the left of me.

When he came back out he threw clothes at me and said, “Put them on, or do you need help?”

I growled at him, “I don’t need you help. I just need my hands but they’re locked up.”

He was giving me the “I’m not stupid” look and said, “Oh yeah and watch you hightail it out of here.”

I rolled my eyes, “Oh wow, it’s not like I know my own way out of here when I have no fucking clue where I am at!”

“Well then you should have paid attention, Girlie.” He said as he walked slowly towards me.

I watched his every movement as I replied, “What the hell do you want with me?”

When he was right next to the couch he bent down and laid both of his hands on either side of me and kissed my neck and whispered, “I couldn’t let a young sexy girl like you pass me by. Beside’s, aren’t you the daughter of Emilio Contos?”

My eyes widened at the touch of his lips on my neck and bit my lip to hold in a squeal then what he said made my jaw drop and just stare at him dumbfounded. Thoughts were rushing through my head, how the hell did he know my dad?!? He started to kiss up and down my neck which made me shiver, not in a good way either. Who knew how old this guy was. Probably late 20’s or early 30’s. I tried pushing him off but he was bigger than I was. I felt a smirk on his lips, “I’m right, you are his daughter. Well I hit the jack pot then, you want to hear what your father did to me?”

I inhaled shakily but I was kind of curious of what my father did so I forced myself to say, “W-What did he do?”

He pulled back a little and his eyes showed anger, “He took the love of my life away from me and killed her.”

My eyes widened and I gasped out, “My father never would kill a woman!”

“Then you apparently don’t know you father as much as you think you do…” He growled at me.

I growled back menacingly, “I know my own father and what the hell are you planning on doing to me!”

“You want to know what I plan on doing to you girlie. I plan on raping you one after the other then I’ll kill you.” He growled as he moved his face right infront of mine.

I took that opportunity and bit down on his nose, he hissed and pulled back and letting his hand collide with me face. I heard the smack and then I felt the sting. I squealed out in pain and bit down on my lip to stop most of it. He crawled on top of me and growled out, “Bitch, I was going to let you have a day before I did anything.”

I growled at him and he ripped off the blanket that I had covering my body. I squeezed my legs tightly together and I would have covered up my top but my hands were being held down. His eyes traveled down my body and his tongue slid his tongue over his bottom lip. I shivered and he just smirked and backed up and slid his tongue up my leg slowly, teasingly. I bit my lip and tried to struggle but knowing that he was like 10 times stronger than I was I couldn’t do anything. He was getting closer and closer and was now sliding up the inside of my thigh. I gasped as I felt his tongue next to my lower part. I startled to struggle again and I was trying to keep calm, but, that apparently wasn’t going to happen. His hands were roaming my every inch of my body as I could. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip.

All of a sudden everything stopped. I couldn’t feel his weight on top of me anymore. I slowly opened one eye and heard yelling. I flipped over and tried pulling on the chains and let out a scream. I heard footsteps then someone’s arms were around me and I was pressed against someone’s chest. I squealed and was trying to get away from whoever it was until I heard them say, “Catriona it’s me Mathew. It’s just me. My god, you scared the living shit out of me.”

I let out a shaky breath of relief and snuggled into Mathew’s arms which were wrapped protectively around me. I laid my head on his cheek. I didn’t care that I was still naked with his arms wrapped around me and he could probably see all of me from where he was at but at the moment I didn’t give a shit. I was just glad to be in someone’s arms that I knew. I said shakily, “M-M-Mathew, t-t-take m-m-me h-h-home.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late chapter, I haven't been on the computer much.
Thank you for the comment huni.
I promised you I would get one out by late tonight or tomorrow morning.
It's not the best but I like how it's turning out. ^^