Status: Finished little one-shot that I did for a friend. :)

Your Love Is My Drug

Your Love is My Drug

...Your Love is My Drug...
(Craig POV)

I stared out of the window in my library as the rain poured down. It didn't look like it was ever going to stop. Just the way I like it. My phone buzzed and I just looked at it, I was in no mood to talk to anyone. Wait, Jasmine was calling? Why was she calling me? Did she know what I was plotting? Did she know I was going to die soon? My phone went black and just a few seconds later, the screen lit up, Jasmine was calling again. I sighed and didn't answer it. She was being persistent.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom, looking at my own ragged reflection in the mirror. It's been three days since I had slept, three days since I had seen her. I splashed water on my face and dried it with a towel. Still, I looked trashed. My blue eyes were blood shot, my skin was pasty white, my short blonde hair was a mess, and my beard was in need of a trim.
As I walked out of the bathroom and to my bed, I heard the honk of a car. Confused, I walked to the window that I had just been sitting at, seeing a red Titan sitting in my drive way, the head lights on bright. The driver was standing in the rain, the door open, looking right in my window. Even with the rain making everything blurred, and the visibility being extremely low, I knew who it was. Jasmine.

I furrowed my eyebrows and ran down stairs, my fatigue was washed away by the excitement of seeing her again. Flinging the door open, I sprinted through the rain and to her driver side door.

"Get the hell inside!” I yelled over the sound of the pouring rain. She nodded and slammed the truck door shut. I drug her into my house, throwing the door shut. I then slid down to the floor, panting and shaking from the cold rain. I looked up at Jasmine. Her auburn hair was tangled and matted up in a wet messy pony-tail. Her usually green eyes were grey, the color they turned when she was worried. Was she worried about me?

"Craigery. . .” She said, barely above a whisper. I quietly sighed, she was the only one I allowed to address me by my full name. I blinked several times before I comprehended that she was talking to me.

"JJ.” She smiled at the old nickname then licked her lips and dropped to her knees in front of me. Her grey eyes staring into my blue ones.

"Craig. . .don't do this. Please.”
She knew. . .she knew I was thinking of ending it. Ending it all. The way that everything was going lately, the shit had hit the fan.

"What. . .were you. . .planning on doing?” She asked hesitantly, afraid that I may get angry or of my answer. I licked my lips and took her hand. Her skin was cold and damp, I stroked the back of it softly.

"Overdose.” I said softly. At first I was scared that she hadn't heard me, but when she squeezed my hand, I knew she had heard. She opened her mouth to speak, but I stood up and started pacing back and forth.

"I just don't know how to explain it. I feel like I have no one to fall back one, no one to help me with this addiction, no one at all. I just feel alone.” I finished and as I turned around I saw Jasmine standing right in front of me. Her grey eyes were concentrated on me, her brows were furrowed again, and she had a deep scowl on her face. I looked at her confused.

"Craigery Michael Owens! Do you not realize that I'm always there for you?! Do you not see how much I care for you?! How good of a friend I think you are?! Damn it Craig, I love you!” My eyes widened at the words, then when the realization sunk in that she had said that she loved me, a dark blush appeared on her face. She lowered her eyes and mumbled something, turned and started to head for the front door. A loud clap of thunder shook the two story house, making Jasmine jump.

I remembered how much she hated thunder storms, yet she drove four miles to my house, in this storm, to come to me. Because she loved me. She started to head for the door again, but this time I grabbed her wrist, swung her around and forced my lips on hers. Her muscles were tensed in surprise but they slowly relaxed into the kiss. She put her arms around my neck and I slipped my hands around her waist. She pulled away and looked up at me, her eyes had gone from the uncertain grey to a bright happy crystal blue. I pecked her lips and rested my forehead against hers. She sighed contently and played with the hair at the nape of my neck, making my body shudder with endorphins.

"Craig. . . I thin-” I cut her off by crashing my lips against hers again. She moaned softly, making the endorphins in my body go haywire. I pulled away and her head went forward, wanting more.

"Craig, this is going to be hard, but I think I can help you with your addiction.” she sighed and continued to play with the hair at the nape of my neck, making my body shudder even more.
To be honest, and even as cheesy as it sounds, right now, her love was the only drug I wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one shot is something I came up with in like an hour and a half for a friend, I'm having writer's block with my Zacky story. :(