MACBETH

MACBETH

Wrath, Pride, Lust, Envy, Sloth, Gluttony, or Greed, which one are you?
In the story "Macbeth" each main character possesses one of these sins. In "Macbeth" William Shakespeare uses a psychoanalytical perspective to show the common man. Macbeth starts out as a general in the army of Scotland. King Duncan favored him for defeating the Thane of Glamis, and then earned that name. When the Thane of Cawdor had been executed by Macbeth, the king of Scotland had awarded Macbeth as that title, but he was told that one day he'll be the Thane of Glamis and the thane of Cawdor by the three witches.

But the one sin that took over Macbeth is greed. Greed is the desire for material, wealth, or gain. Macbeth had to kill or not to kill King Duncan. Macbeth’s wife which has the same sin encourages Macbeth to kill King Duncan. The reason why is because the three witches told his future that he was going to be king.

Macbeth became heartless but conscientious of what he has done, he kill Duncan and blame it on the drunken solders. Now that Macbeth becomes king, King Duncan's sons went separate way after their father’s death. Macbeth is losing it, because he killed his best friend Banquo, then one day Banquo’s ghost hunts Macbeth for the killing he had done to him, just because he feared him for gaining the role of king.

Macbeth has now become evil and wicked from the three witches predictions and which he relied on to fulfill his ambitions as king of Scotland. Since Macbeth killed King Duncan all is not right with the world when he is no longer a part of it. So Macduff a Scottish nobleman has gone to England in hope to convince the rightful king (Malcolm-Duncan’s successor) to return to the throne. Macbeth has now gone to see the three witches and predicted his future once more, Macbeth has now think that he’s invisible because nobody born from a woman will ever harm Macbeth. Macbeth, Malcolm, Macbuff, went to battle at Dunsinane Castle. But at the end Macbeth didn’t win Macduff killed him. Malcolm is now the king of Scotland.
Macbeth did anything to get power, but became so greedy for his title as king he had to do it in the evilest way, which lead to his demise also his death.
♠ ♠ ♠
JUST AN ESSAY