Status: Active

Undisclosed Desires

Chapter 1

The darkness and silence of the room seemed like a blessing to the thirty seven year old man as he collapsed on his hotel room bed after the long, exhausting night when he was entertaining the crowd of fans with the fresh, new music. The energy that was running through his veins seemed to have disappeared a long time ago after the last note of the last song rang through the club and the roaring screams of ear-splitting happiness burst with the crowd chanting "Green Day!" all the time.

It was a long day and even a longer night in Los Angeles. A secret show turned out into something everyone much needed and anticipated and the rest of the world longed for. Billie Joe Armstrong knew that there were a couple of nights more like this and in coming months even more as the tour would start. He knew he needed this tour and the wait was just too long. Hence, the secret shows. The album hasn't been out yet, though the band heard that their fans were very excited about the new songs and what they heard of the album.

A happy sigh escaped Billie's lips as he stretched on the huge king sized bed and stared at the dark ceiling. He couldn't stop wondering what Green Day fans already thought of the new songs or maybe their happiness was only because the band was back. He would gladly hear some feedback from their fans. Tre and Mike seemed more than eager to go on a tour. Billie knew that if they didn't go any sooner and play somewhere he wouldn't take it anymore. It was something natural. He had to go out there and play for the crowd. For anyone that was willing to listen. It was his life. His purpose in life to say something as he had the chance.

The bustle of the streets of Los Angeles was heard even on the last floor of the hotel and still it seemed like some kind of a lullaby as Billie Joe felt his eyelids grow heavier by the minutes that passed by. It was early in the morning and they would soon head back home. There was not much time left to sleep on the comfortable bed. Their families were awaiting them, though they were not gone for long. It was just one day and compared to the whole tour it seemed like a couple of hours. When the peaceful sleep overwhelmed Green Day's lead singer and guitarist, a small smile crept onto his relaxed features and he dream about his perfect little world.

Mike was already sleeping peacefully in his hotel room, while Tre was turning and mumbling in his sleep in his room. It didn't take much time for the both of them to fall asleep. As soon as Mike walked into the his room and his head collapsed on the pillow he already was in the dream land. Tre, however, fell asleep to the sound of TV and some show going on. The sound of it didn't seem to disturb his sleep at all, but what he dreamed about would be his little secret and probably forgotten as soon as he woke up in the morning, which was still a couple of hours away.

The sun was peering through the blinds and it was clearly late as the green eyed guitarist stirred in his sleep and slowly came back to life with the sound of birds singing and people's voices heard somewhere outside. He didn't bother to even pay any of his thoughts either to why there were birds other than pigeons or voices so close his hotel room. After a moment of tossing and turning in bed with failed attempts to fall asleep again he jumped out of bed and decided to go see if Mike or Tre were awake. The shower could wait until he found out when they were leaving.

The moment he left his room he felt slightly confused when instead of the corridor with long red carpet and velvet walls all he saw was filthy, wooden walls decorated with poor, rotten carpet sprawled across the floor, leading to the adjoined rooms. He was slightly taken aback, but continued to the next room not really bothering to get into the detailed thoughts of why it looked so different than the night before. Maybe it was the alcohol. He didn't bother to knock assuming that Mike wouldn't mind. He'd probably be already up and ready to go home as it seemed quite late.
However, when Billie Joe walked into the room he saw someone else in the bed, not to mention that the decoration of the room reminded him of one of the scenes seen in movies. There was no sign of the technology, no flat screened TVs or any TVs at all, everything was wooden with one, huge dresser, a desk, king sized bed with white sheets that looked like they weighted a ton. By the window stood an old fashioned sofa and behind it was a long, but ragged curtain in dark red color.

Billie Joe's eyes widened slowly as he looked around the room. He suddenly felt like he was in one of those sick, old romantic movies where people talk weird things, but get married in the end against everyone opinions.
His eyes slowly traced back to the man lying in his bed. He had the covers pulled up to his chin and stared at Billie outraged, but at the same shocked. His mouth were slightly parted like he wanted to say something but couldn't.

"Sorry, man, I was looking for a friend." He said while looking at the man with his eyebrow slightly raised. "I thought he was in the next room. Well, shit happens." He shrugged his shoulders and turned on his heels to walk out the room.

"You shall knock on the door, Sir!" The man said in a nervous voice. "It's impolite!"

Billie only looked over his shoulder to look at the weird man with an English accent and left the room. He was once again in the wooden corridor, but there was nowhere else to go other than to the room he walked out from and his own.

When he reentered his own room the expression on his face showed even more confusion than before. The room looked the same like the one he just walked out. The same furniture decorated the room and still there was no sign of technology of the 21st century. Billie was sure it was not the same room he fell asleep in. Only his clothes that he was still wearing after the last night reminded him of the previous night. He walked further into the room looking around suspiciously as if awaiting someone to jump out and scream that he was Punk'd.

"What the hell...?" he said in barely a whisper.He walked up to his bed even more confused and sat down. Across the room near the door was standing a big, old mirror. All Billie could see was a confused man looking out of place in comparison to the room.
Suddenly, he remembered something and he grinned. He started searching his pockets, but once he realized they were completely empty the smile left his face and he was once again left wondering what to do. The problem was that he didn't remember anything beside falling asleep in his room and where he was now, looked nothing like it.

After a while he decided to go down to the lobby and ask anyone if they remembered him coming here or anything that happened the night before. First he needed to know where he was and next he'd find Mike and Tre.

He walked out the room and then down the wooden stairs. It was another thing that confused him. He remembered the elevator. And he was sure there was no wooden stairs in the hotel. The next thing he saw confused him so much he stopped in his tracks staring.

It looked nothing like a lobby of the hotel. The interior was rather small and it was a bar. There were few people, but they were enough to prove Billie that there was something really wrong about this place. The majority of them were men wearing weird clothing. Linen shirts with high collars, trousers with straps under their shoes and long coats mainly in the dark colors... They looked like they jumped out from the movie. Women didn't stood out much from this scenery. They were wearing short-waisted gowns with soft, flowing skirts and hooded cloaks on top. They were wearing gloves and their hair were tied up in a bun with masses of curls over their foreheads and ears.
No one was wearing normal clothes as Billie's and he stood out amongst this strangers...

He descended the stairs and tried to act casual, while the situation seemed to be too much for him. The eyes of the strangers followed him as he walked up to the bar. The barman eyed him suspiciously at first, but approached him without hesitation.

"How can I help you, Sir?" He asked in a deep voice. His gray eyes still cautiously looked at Billie Joe as he glanced at the room once again uncertainly.

"Is this some kind of a joke?"

"Excuse me?" the man was taken aback by the irritated tone of the stranger before him. He's never seen such a person. With his longish hair, smeared make-up and clothing he's never seen before the man looked suspicious. The way he talked only proved he was not from here. "Sir,-"

"Did you see Mike or Tre? I swear I wasn't here last night."

"I do not know any Mike nor Tre and I am sure that you are strongly mistaken, Sir."

"Mistaken? About what?"

"You surly are not from here, but I need to tell you that you look very suspicious. I have to ask you to leave this place peacefully."

"What?" Billie frowned. The barman nodded at the people staring at him and whispering. They didn't even try to hide it. He scratched his head confused and with the shake of his head he went to the door. Once he was outside he couldn't help, but stare.

"It's getting worse by the minute..." he mumbled. The houses were standing close to one another with almost no space between them. The road was muddy and narrow. He walked a couple of steps forward taking in the sight around him. The questions were pilling up in his head and the panic started to build up in him the longer he stood there. Before he knew it there were horses coming his way very fast almost running over him, but luckily he was fast enough to throw himself against the opposite stone wall of the house. The horses were pulling a carriage behind them and as fast as they appeared they were gone.

Billie's heart was racing and he was breathing heavily. His eyes stared wide eyed ahead of him at the road he was on a second before.

"I'm sure as hell not in LA anymore..." he breathed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope it's not as bad as I think it is? I didn't write for a long while... Please leave some comments :)