Status: Status subjected to change and probably will. Bare with me.

Did the television make you feel the pills you ate?

wont take no for an answer

GEE’s POV
The paddle back was quiet, I noticed for a girl she didn’t talk to much. Even if we were complete strangers, usually girls are all over us, I just don’t understand it. I glanced back at her, she had her arms wrapped tightly around her and was shivering slightly, looking at me as if I was some sort of creep. I kept my eyes on the shore after that maybe if I didn’t make her anymore uncomfortable it would be alright.

MARS’S POV.
When we got to the shore I jumped off the board and ran to my clothes, pulling them onto my wet and cold body, Gerard watched with a strange look. “Thank-you for bringing me back to shore,”

“Yeah no worries,” he said gently, “Hay maybe I could walk you home?”
“Uh that’s not necessary,” i began but it just wasn’t worth it, I could already see he wasn’t going to take no for an answer. “Aw come on, I won’t bite.” And he showed me his teeth slightly making me wince, “sure you can come, but, if you do bite, I’ll just bite back.” I said and took off in the direction to my apartment block. He chased after me, a smile on his lips.
Man he is persistent.
He caught up in no time, which was a surprise because I was great at running. “Gotcha.”He said wrapping his arms around my waist, which made me squeak unwillingly. He was unbelievably adorable and right now his warm body pressed up against mine... I was.. Well stunned.

Let’s get something straight. I lost everything a few years ago. My friends, my family (although I live with them still it’s hard to explain,) my personal belongings and my home. I haven’t gained any of it back, much less friends; people just think I am a bit insane.

He smiled at me, his dimples making an escape on his facial features; his bleached hair was short and plastered to his face because of it being wet.