Status: Complete

Sarah Smiles

It never made her happy, Cause she couldn't ever have me.

“He is so cute!” I held the bumbling blond baby in my arms. “I can’t believe he’s already two.”

“I know!” Pete replied. “They just grow up so fast.” He mimed wiping away a tear.

I tickled the little boy’s belly, who let out a giggle. It was impossible not to smile back at him. I handed the boy back to Pete. “I want one!”

“Well I can help with that Chiquita” I felt a pinch on my bum and jumped. I turned around to be greeted by Gabe, who had a cheeky grin plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“Hey Gabe.” I felt my body being lifted up off the ground, and thrown over Gabe’s shoulder.

“Come on, outside we go. You’re late.” He ran off through the house, I squealed as he playfully patted my ass.

“Gabe! Put me down!” Once we had finally reached the backyard Gabe announced to everyone.

“Guys look what I have!” He spun around so my face was visible to the group. Everyone was there; their faces all lit up as they ran over to me. Gabe quickly put me down and I got bombarded by hugs.

“Hey guys! I laughed.” Will from “The academy is” picked me up and spun me around. “Ah Sarah! I’ve missed you so much.”

I giggled. “I’ve missed you too.” Will grabbed my hand to the area he was sat, passed me a drink and started to converse.

The garden was beautifully decorated with colourful balloons; most of the boys were huddled around the barbeque, beer in hand. The sun shone brightly and it was actually really warm for once in the windy city. Pete had gathered the majority of the Decaydance family to celebrate his son’s 2nd birthday. I wasn’t part of any band. I was merely Brendon’s best friend whom from day one had gotten along with everyone and I guess they accepted me as a part of their group.

I hadn’t seen the boys for a while due to the fact Panic! At the Disco had been touring and promoting their new album, and I of course went along with them. It was very different though with Ryan and Jon no longer part of the band. I scanned the area to see where exactly Spencer and Brendon were. I spotted Spencer sitting down with a small group of some of the boys, but Brendon was nowhere to be seen.

“Hey guys!” That sweet voice called. I whipped my head around to see Brendon walking out of the house, and I quickly whipped it back round again when I saw his beautiful girlfriend Sarah Orzechowski beside him. I felt my heart drop to my stomach; I slumped into the chair I was sat in. Will had noticed my obvious discomfort and gave me a sympathetic look. To everyone it was obvious how head over heels in love I was with Brendon, apart from Brendon himself. It had only become apparent to me how much I did love him when in his apartment one day I found a piece of paper laced with words labelled “Sarah Smiles”. I was speechless; I felt tears filling up my eyes and a smile that just wouldn’t go away. The next day I was speechless and tear filled eyes again, but the smile wasn’t there.

I had felt so stupid. I had saw Brendon, guitar in hand and singing that same song, not me, but to Sarah Orzechowski. I didn’t realise how in love I was until my heart broke. I felt my chest heaving up and down, Will’s hand caressed mine. My eyes were tear glazed; I was stunned that Brendon had brought her here.

There was nothing I had against Brendon’s girlfriend at all. Anything negative I would say about her would just be jealousy. She was perfect for him and he had never been happier.

“He’s coming over.” William warned me.

“Will!” His voice called. “Long time no see eh?”

Will laughed, “Yeah, it’s good to see you again man.”

I felt Brendon peer over the chair I was slumped in. His arms reached over the back of the chair and he squeezed my shoulders. “Hey hey!”

“Hiya.” I replied quietly, trying to make sure my voice didn’t crack.

“Alright, I’ll talk to you guys in a bit, let me just go say hi to the others.” He patted my shoulder and left.

I buried my face into my hands when I felt a tear escape my eye and trail down my face. “I hate this.” Will leant over and tenderly rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head
.
“Chiquita!” Gabe’s voice rung through my ears and my head instantly shot up. He saw my tear stained face and his expression became solemn. He pulled up a chair on the other side of me. “Hey hey, don’t cry.” He turned my head to face him and wiped the running tears from my face. “Oh god, you look like a panda.” I could help but giggle.

“Ah! That’s what I like to see.” He used both his index fingers and pushed the corners of my lips up into a smile. “Now keep it like that.” He then proceeded to lick his thumb and rubbed the black stains from my eye makeup from under my eyes. “Will, help a brother out.”

I had Gabe and Will either side of me wiping their spitty thumbs under my eyes. I laughed trying to push them off. “Hey!” Will hollered. “Do you want to look like a crazy lady? Stop fidgeting!”

I heard Spencer’s laugh. “Here Sarah, thought you might need this.” He handed me over a drink. “Vodka and coke. Double.”

I swear, I have the best friends ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like :)

Ah I love Brendon too much <3

"Chiquita" is slang in Spanish for Babe/Baby, if I'm wrong please tell me!

Please comment, it makes me happy <3