Status: Complete

Sarah Smiles

If you don't let it out, you're gonna let it eat you away.

There was something inside of him that churned and boiled at the sight of her naked back. His finger painted imaginary images on her skin like a paint brush to a canvas. She would wake soon, and then would come the overpowering awkwardness that had recently found its way into their relationship.

Brendon was trapped in a web of problems. The spider that is love waiting to eat him up, he could either allow it to engulf him or just wait for it to pass away. He would die either way. Soon he would have to make his choice.

His girlfriend would be devastated when he would tell her the news, and he didn’t know whether he could stand to see the grief on her face when he announced it to her. But Brendon was no coward; he would never break up with a girl by using any form of electronic equipment. He may be a cheating piece of scum, but Brendon was no wimp.

On the other hand, he had the choice of staying with his girlfriend, and keeping the night he shared with his best friend a complete secret. But then what would happen to her? What would happen to him? Brendon knew that if he didn’t tell his girlfriend, his love for the other woman would eat away at him, and the night would possibly repeat itself again. Although Brendon knew that the person he was in love with loved him back, there was a sense of fear that played in the back of his mind. What if it didn’t work out? What if one of them fell out of love? Then what? Brendon didn’t want to lose his best friend, she meant too much to him. It was easy to say that they could still continue being friends if something happened, but how many times has that ever actually happened when couples broke up? It would all just be too weird.

A frustrated grunt escaped Brendon’s lips. The body beside him also let out a groan and shuffled, turning over to reveal her face. They were so close their noses touched and Brendon could feel her breasts on his chest. A few strands of hair sprawled across her features, and her pink lips were twisted into a small smile.

“Hello.”

To Brendon’s surprise that the expected wave of discomfort did not flood the room, everything just felt completely natural. He smiled back at Sarah, his eyes staring into hers. “You look really beautiful in the morning.” Was all Brendon could say. Sarah turned her body so she was lying on her back and gave out a laugh in attempt to hide her cheeks that were turning a predominant shade of red.

“That’s a first. If I do recall, last time you made a comment about how I look in the morning it was something along the lines of ‘And I thought the Grudge was made up’”

Brendon let out a small snigger shuffling his body closer to Sarah. “I think you have me mistaken for someone else.” Sarah turned to face him with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

“Nope, I’m pretty sure I remember that it was your fat fish lips that those words spilled from.” She pressed her index finger on his soft lips lightly pushing his face away from hers. Brendon’s features screwed up.

“Fat and fishy? Is that a bad thing?” Brendon brung his own fingers to his lips, consciously analysing them. Sarah nodded smugly a huge smile plastered on her face. Brendon felt his mouth curl into a cheeky grin. He pulled his head close to Sarah’s ear, his hot breath hitting the side of her face. “Didn’t hear you complaining about them last night.”

Sarah turned to him shocked her cheeks glowing red. Brendon’s heart skipped a beat and in an instant regretted speaking the words, he felt the awkwardness creeping into the room, and he cringed. However the discomfort disappeared in an instant when Sarah’s rhythmic laughter filled the room. Her hands reached out to Brendon’s bare chest, the palms rested against him before she gave him a forceful push. Brendon’s body hardly budged and a laugh escaped his lips. “Oh wow. That was pathetic!”

“Hey, it’s not my fault you're the weight of an elephant.”

Brendon placed a hand on his chest and took in a deep breath pretending to be offended. “First my lips and now my weight? You’re not being very nice today are you Sarah?” A smirk etched across his face. “How about I show you what a real push is.”

Sarah’s head quickly shook from side to side and she felt Brendon’s hands latch onto her shoulders. “No. No. I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Brendon ignored her pleas and pushed her body with such force she flew off the bed, taking the duvet with her and letting out a shill scream. Brendon lay on the body completely exposed. Sarah’s head bobbed up into Brendon’s view above the mattress, her mouth was open about to curse him but it suddenly slammed shut when she had seen Brendon’s bare body. She let out a childish giggle and shot her head down again. She pulled her body off the floor, the duvet covering her skin, gave Brendon a wink and bounded out of the room.

Brendon merely rolled his eyes at the girl, but he couldn’t deny, he was up for playing whatever game she was inviting him to play. Just as he was getting up off the bed, he heard a loud buzz along with a muffled tune. His phone. He searched the messy room and followed the chime. He finally found it hidden under his boxers, and his girlfriend’s name flashed on his screen. Guilt suddenly overwhelmed his body. Quickly he pressed the accept call button. Brendon pressed the phone to his ear and in a monotone voice spoke. “Hey Babe.”

Her soft voice rung in his ears replying to his greeting. Brendon wasn’t going to lie, he did miss her a lot and to hear her voice was somewhat comforting to him. Brendon was about to speak, but she quickly cut him off. “Honey, we need to talk. I wouldn’t usually do this on the phone, but I can’t come back right now and it’s really important.”

Brendon could feel his lip quiver. Was she going to dump him? He felt his heart pounding in his throat. In a way, he was almost hoping she would, just so he wouldn’t have to make a decision. The choice would be made for him and he could happily move on with his life and be with the person he loved. But what his girlfriend said next, Brendon was not expecting at all.

“I’m just going to cut to the chase.” She let out a light sigh. “Brendon, I’m pregnant.”

He felt his whole body freeze, the phone slipped from his hand and landed on the floor with a loud smack. Things had just gotten a lot more complicated for Brendon Urie.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for the late chapter update. I had my end of year exams so I was pretty focused on them, but their done now so no more excuses!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, hope it's not too short.
Thank you for all the reviews and subscriptions. Also thank you for the comments you people have left in my ask box on my tumblr! (www.ohsarahsmiles.tumblr.com) I just haven't posted them up because of the fact people I know irl have my tumblr and I don't really want them questioning me about anything. But I have seen them!
You guys are awesome.
xxxx