Status: Complete

Sarah Smiles

Sarah Smiles (End)

There was a tickle on his neck, her light breaths hitting his skin. His hands danced in her hair, playing with the soft tresses. Just a little bit longer. That’s all he had left, but he wanted to stay like that forever; with their naked bodies intertwined together, and her perfect face resting on his chest. Soon he would have to untangle himself, waking her from the slumber she was deeply consumed in. Then she would make it all the more harder for him to move, grabbing his arm, begging him not to leave. Not that he wanted to. He knew she would cry, and he would too. He couldn’t bear to be apart from her, not for a day.

The hand playing with her hair slipped down to her cheek, caressing it lightly. Pressing his lips against her forehead caused a groan to escape from her lips. He felt guilty for waking her, but when her eyelids peeled open and he saw her beautiful orbs along with the small smile her lips had curved into, all remorse had disappeared from his body. Perfection.

“Morning.” He muttered.

She buried her face further into his chest, letting out a moan. “I don’t want to wake up.” Her muffled voice spoke. “I don’t want you to go. Please. ”

It had already begun: the painstaking torture in the form of her whines and pleads for him to stay with her. His hand snaked under her chin, tilting up it so she would look at him.

“I’m going to miss you.”

A frown fell on her face. “I’m going to miss you too…”

Three months, he was going to be away from her for three months. Brendon loved touring, being able to share his music with the whole world but leaving Sarah behind was a burden to him. To say they were going to miss each other was an understatement. The two had only just moved in together, two months after they had announced they were officially together. Boxes still scattered around the bedroom along with both of their clothing, the bed merely a large mattress placed on the floor. A large suitcase sat in the corner of the room, packed and ready for the long journey it would be undergoing.

“How long until you have to go.” Her fingers delicately traced patterns on his chest.

“About an hour.”

The frown on her face had grown larger. “Oh.” She sighed. “We should make the most of this hour then…”

Brendon chuckled. “You act like we’re never going to see each other again! I promised I’d be talking to you every day.” He pulled her body closer to his. “Though, I do like the sound of making the most of our time together.” A mischievous smirk found its way onto Brendon’s face and his wriggled his eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes. “Typical.”
____________________________________________________________________
He looked at her, his chocolate brown orbs dough eyed. He reached for her bring her nimble body to his own. Arms tangled together, gripping to each other for dear life. He felt her sob into his shoulder.

“I love you.” He mustered into the top of her head, he voice cracking from the bile forming in his throat.

There was another sob escaping from her lips as he pulled away from her. He wiped the tears falling from her eyes away with his thumb. “Please, please don’t be like this all day.”

She gave him a small nod. “I’ll try.”

He gave her a long soothing kiss. “I love you.” She mustered to him.

“I love you too.” He replied, slowly opening the front door, and pulling his case behind him. He gave her one quick glance. “I’ll be back before you know it.”

Then the door let out a harrowing bang as it closed. He was gone, but the feelings of his lips still lingered on her own. ‘This time he’d be coming back’ she’d tell herself. It reassured her to know that at least.

There was a dwindling feeling of happiness, as the loneliness begun to overcome her. She stepped back into their bedroom, picking up one a hoodie of his off the floor. It smelt of him. She brung it to her chest as she got lay down on the makeshift bed. She closed her eyes, and as she fell into her slumber she thought of how he wouldn’t be there when she woke... but she fell asleep with a smile playing on her lips. He’s going to come back.

For what it was, their new relationship was perfect. Or so it seemed. Nothing was ever perfect. You could say the feeling of loneliness was merely the calm before the storm, because things were about to get much worse… and nobody saw it coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god. I cannot apologise enough about how long it took me to write this chapter for you guys. But your comments, wow... thank you guys so much. Seriously reading all of them puts such a smile on my face it's unreal!

Truth be told, I had a massive writers block, andI don't think this chapter is really up to parr itself. But this is the ending chapter, and i've left a nice cliffy which indicates there will be a sequel! I have a few idea's lingering in my head about what will happen in the sequel but I would love to hear your ideas too!

Also, i'm rather happy because my friend revealed to me that she brought me Panic at the Disco tickets! I'll be seeing my babies for the first time in February! (it's about time tbh)
Thank you so much for your support, it is what kept me writing this story! I hope you have enjoyed <3